Newton Mail: Email Tracking, Send Later, Undo Send
By CloudMagic, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Newton is a subscription-based service that supercharges your email with power features like Read Receipts, Snooze, Send Later, Undo Send, Sender Profile, Connected Apps and more across iPhone, iPad, iPad Pro, Apple Watch and Mac. Comes with a 14-day free trial.
Newton is available as an in-app subscription for $49.99/yr. That’s about $4/mo for something that you use dozens of times everyday.
Works with Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail/Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and all IMAP accounts.
*What happens after 14 days*
Push notifications & power features like Read Receipts, Snooze, Send Later & more stop working. The email sync period also goes down. Not an experience we recommend.
*Sign Up Once, Use Everywhere*
Your Newton account is your key to all things Newton. Use it to instantly access your email anytime, across ALL your devices. It’s that simple.
With your account, you can have all your email preferences and settings synced magically across devices - be it iPhone, iPad, iPad Pro, Apple Watch or Mac.
*Why Newton is the only email app you need*
● Instant push notifications for ALL types of email - Gmail, Hotmail/Outlook, Exchange, Yahoo Mail, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and any IMAP account.
● Read Receipts - Get read-status for every email you send. Also get notified as soon as the email is read. Know exactly who read your email with individual mail tracking.
● Send Later - Schedule emails to be sent later and have them delivered to the recipient’s inbox at just the right moment. Also, you can stop the scheduled email if the recipient emails you in between.
● Sender Profile - Know more about the people who email you. Get job titles, organisation info, location, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter profiles & more. Send better emails by knowing the background of the sender.
● Snooze - Set your emails to come back to Inbox at a more convenient time. Got an important email while travelling? Just Snooze to Desktop and deal with it only when you’re ready. Snooze emails, not productivity.
● Connected Apps - Finish your workflow without leaving your email. Add important emails to your favorite productivity apps like Todoist, Evernote, OneNote, Pocket, Trello, Zendesk, Salesforce and Asana.
● Undo Send - Pull back that email blunder you just sent. Especially useful when you’re on mobile and need to reply in a hurry.
● 2-factor authentication - Protect your Newton account with both your password & phone.
● One-click unsubscribe - Instantly unsubscribe from unwanted email newsletters.
● Custom Inbox Swipes - Customizable long/short swipes for actions like Delete, Archive, Mark as Read, Mark as Spam and more.
● Handoff - Effortlessly hand off what you’re doing on iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch to Mac.
● Supports all versions of Exchange - ActiveSync (EAS), EWS & IMAP.
● Save attachments to your favorite cloud storage service like Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive etc. with ease.
● Remote Wipe your data in case you lose your device.
● Custom Folder Sync - Get notified about emails that land in your folders.
● Language support - English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Greece and Ukrainian.
But wait...there’s more!
- iPad Pro support
- HTML signatures
- Email Aliases
- Print emails
- Turn on/off Conversations
- Touch ID
- Easy on battery and data
- Spotlight Search
- Interactive Notifications
- 3D Touch
- Passcode Lock
- Unified Inbox
Newton is available as an in-app subscription for $49.99 per year.
Price may vary by location. The subscription automatically renews unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. It will be charged to your iTunes Account. Manage your subscription in Account Settings after purchase.
What's New in Version 9.3.50
- Bug Fixes.
I used CloudMagic for years and like many other reviewers here was quite unhappy when they went over to a subscription model. That said, I've stuck with it despite the expense, as this is the most intuitive, most elegant email app I've tried, and integration between mobile devices generally works very well. (My one quarrel with integration is that the OSX app doesn't load mail quite as quickly as I would like it to.) I particularly appreciate how this app is not a memory hog, which is not true for most other email apps I've tried. The one downside there is that, while searches are straightforward and intuitive for the most recent 2 months, for earlier mail the app is unable to perform searches across all your email accounts, which means you have to have a pretty good idea where something is to have any chance of finding it quickly. I've written their customer service about this, and they were very quick to respond, but I've docked a star until I see what solution(s) they will be offering. The expense of this app as compared to its closest competitors also makes me hesitant to give it the full 5.
100% worth the price
Yes, it is strange to see such a high price tag in the land of free apps, but IT IS SO WORTH IT. There is no other email client out there with this clean, simple user interface. It is so straightforward and user friendly - I have 7 emails I check for work, and Newton is the only app I've found to keep them all straight with simple color coding, and no mixed inbox where everything gets jumbled up together.
I originally grumbled when CloudMagic went away and this outrageously priced app took its place, and I downloaded other email apps to show my indignation. But none of them came anywhere close to Newton. The others all have some gimmicky way of organizing my inbox so only my "most important" messages show up first, or they don't offer me the ability to compress photo attachments, or they don't have color coding so I can never tell which inbox I'm in at a glance, etc.
I also respect the developers' reasons for charging a fee. It was either that, or sell my information to 3rd party marketers or clutter up the interface with ads. I hate it when that happens, and I respect their refusal to go down that route.
Download Newton. You'll love it.
Not what it used to be
I used to really like this app when it was cloud magic. It was a free app that I could use for my work email. I hate that they now have made it into something you have to pay for that really isn't worth it and I feel that it isn't really much different from what it was before. I did the free trial then decided to continue using the app without its "supercharged features" and it was fine it just had this annoying banner at the top every time you logged in to try to get you to subscribe. I used it for a while then it started having an issue saying I had an email after I had opened it up. I eventually just got annoyed with it and unfortunately have deleted and found a different app to use. I get they want to be new an innovative with there app but maybe they need to offer a free app that just has the basics for people who just want email and not supercharged email. Bye cloud magic, we all miss you.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 23, 2016
- Version: 9.3.50
- Size: 131 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Seller: CloudMagic, Inc.
- © CloudMagic, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases