Zacks Investment Research is a leading provider of independent investment research with a proven track record of outperforming the market.
The content for this application is provided by Zacks.com and offers access to the proven Zacks Rank—and its average gain of +26% per year—and Zacks’ proprietary research for trading success while on the go.
The Zacks mobile app distills the essential data elements of the Zacks research methodology to a simple series of views that are perfect for the on-the-go investor. Stay on top of stocks, mutual funds, and ETFs you’re most interested in—right on your iPhone.
Zacks mobile app lets you:
• Read the latest issue of Zacks’ Profit from the Pros investing newsletter as well as the latest Top Stories by Zacks’ experts.
• See the Zacks Rank which indicates potential outperformance based on earning estimate revisions and surprises.
• View the current price/share, price change, and percent price change.
• Access detailed earnings statement for this quarter and next, yearly information, as well as quarterly and yearly earnings trends,
• Find surprise history and earnings ESP for each quarter and yearly information
• View average broker recommendations.
• Look up the key earnings and ratings statistics, for which Zacks is known, along with the latest commentary insights from Zacks’ team of experienced research analysts and market strategists.
Plus, enjoy these great features:
• Search for tickers, keywords or companies
• Add stocks to your Watchlist
• Get investing ideas
• See the market overview from the Dow Jones, S&P 500, or Nasdaq
• Obtain time-delayed intra-day quotes
• Read the newest news and articles from Zacks
Thank you for updating the Zacks Mobile App! New in this version:
* Subscribe and get notifications for article categories
* Improved login experience
* Bug fixes and other minor improvements
If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
As a new trader, I wanted to find something that would give me plenty of information about the stocks I was looking at. I decided to take a chance on Zacks, and I recovered my losses from making bad trades over a month, in less than a week.
I just wish they had more control about moving backwards and forward through the app. Not being able to go back to a previous list and having to search again slows things down.
So far I am very happy and feel better about making trades.
Good parity with web but needs few improvements
The app provides a good alternative to web and email versions of the reports and I want to use it more but there are few flaws that need to be addressed to make it intuitive. I use Zacks Ultimate service and hence receive many reports and notifications over all channels.
1. Starting page of continue to dashboard needs to go. A face/touch id check would be good but it is a wasted click/screen
2. Notifications while great cannot be easily navigated on own from within app. I have to lookup from notification center. The App should keep its own notifications within.
The app has potential but more often than not I have to revert to reading email as I could not get that info in the app in 2-3 clicks. I hope devs take note and improve upon the navigation hassles.
Needs landscape mode support.
It think that this app is a good start to being useful. I like the-various articles on the dashboard. I also like the portfolio feature as well. The stock look-up along with stock ratings work well. I use this app on an i-pad and it would be more useful if it supported landscape mode. I usually like to have more than one app active using split screen and it is really awkward using this app this way since it cannot be used in landscape mode.
- Zacks Investment Research, Inc.
- 29.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Zacks Investment Research, Inc., All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.