Where will you live next? Find the perfect place to call home with our local expertise.
Featured as App of the Day on the App Store!
- Get new home updates first. We're obsessive about updating our listings every 15 minutes. With instant alerts, you'll be the first to know about new homes and updates.
- Schedule a tour of a home instantly. We'll connect you with a great local agent. Only 1/10 agents meet our standards.
- Draw your search, or search by keywords that matter to you.
- Search for homes by school boundary.
- See drive time and seamlessly get directions to any home.
- Learn about your new neighborhood with school ratings and WalkScores for every home.
- Find out how much house you can get. Shop mortgages and get pre-approved.
- Easily tour open houses. Filter your search to only see open houses. Add open houses to your calendar so you don't miss them.
- Quickly see which homes you've already viewed based on the color of the map markers. See which homes you saved and trashed on the map, too.
On your wrist or in your pocket, the Estately real estate app presents delightful and powerful tools to help you find a home you'll love. Plus, it's free!
This version brings you stability improvements related to saved searches, as well as performance improvements and maintenance to keep the app running smoothly.
Thank you for using Estately! Keep the feedback coming.
Ratings and Reviews
Two, nay, three improvements
3) There really needs to be a way to silence or disable saved search notifications. Sometimes I just need to not receive notifications and I don’t want to delete the search, but that seems to be the only way to do it other than disabling notifications for Estately altogether, which I bet you don’t want users to do, because that is equivalent to death in app land. No?
1) There is maybe a glitch or abuse where listings shown in saved searches show an address in a totally different city but the map shows a different location in a different close by city. I suspect it’s either a glitch being abused for marketing purposes or your company is deliberately allowing it for payment and if so then be honest about it and tell people and show the accurate location on the map.
2) It would be nice if the notifications showed which saved search they were from either by the given name or even an icon. Additionally it would be nice if the notification actually went to the listing in the app, which seems to constantly fail for some reason.
Amazing app description! But that’s about it...
Clunky UI: weird spacing, margins are off, can’t tap to see photos full screen, I could go on.
The app description is great, that’s why I downloaded it. To be able to see AirBnB rental price estimates? That’s really clever, but where the hell is it in the actual product? I looked up and down 3 times on a property listing and couldn’t find it. School info showed for a property, then I scrolled a little bit and it vanished like a magic trick – is it a bug or a feature?
I wanted to like this app so much, I really did. Ughhh, sorry guys, I have to delete it. It’s like left over food at a restaurant – I could take it home, put it in my refrigerator and then throw it out a few days later, or I could just avoid the clutter and throw it away now. I’ll be using a different app until this one improves. Hope my feedback helps, good luck in all sincerity.
Home Buyer-Beware of this App
I’m rather disappointed in Estately. I have tried to schedule a tour of a home at least 3 separate times and each time the app, and when I’m sent an email, says I will be contacted shortly and yet I never am. I don’t know where the disconnect is but I no longer trust that someone will contact me. Also, I’m cautious about the agents selected by Estately, considering that the first, and only one so far, agent that was connected with me was not great at communication nor getting in touch with me in general. It’s not until I requested that the agent be removed from my profile that I find out she was removed from Estately all together. How long had she been removed? Why was this error on my profile not corrected sooner? Would she even have been removed if I didn’t say anything? I really liked this app but these issues make it hard for me to even recommend it to anyone who is searching for a new home.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.