The hassle-free way to manage your Xfinity account anywhere, anytime – with no call needed. It’s easy and fast to access and personalize your WiFi name and password, check for service outages, troubleshoot or refresh your equipment, view and pay your bill, find out your tech’s arrival time, view your channel lineup and update your account whenever and wherever you want.
· Check your balance, view your bill history, and pay your bill using a bank account, credit card or Apple Pay
· Sign up for paperless billing with EcoBill to receive monthly statements to your email inbox instead of your mailbox
Manage Your Account Information
· View your channel lineup
· View and edit your account information, such as your contact phone number, password and email address
· Look up or change your Xfinity username and password
· View information about your internet usage
· View your Comcast Digital Voice number
Setup and Troubleshooting:
· View or personalize your WiFi name and password
· Refresh your X1 TV box and troubleshoot your Xfinity devices
· Check the connection status of your devices and get updates on service outages
· Use the Xfinity assistant to ask questions and get help
· Set up your remote to control all of your entertainment
· Check the status, reschedule or cancel your service appointment
· Find out your tech’s estimated time of arrival
· Request a call back from an Xfinity representative
· Find the nearest Comcast Service Center
- Fixed an issue causing incorrect display of some customers' data usage.
- Minor bug fixes to improve performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Bittersweet Diatribe About CC Xfinity
I see why the reviews are low on this wonderful app. The app itself is great, easy to navigate, to pay your bill, look up your purchases, there’s just so many things you can do with this app. I’m rating it five stars because the is extremely good. Now, as for the company, this entire net neutrality is what I’m up in arms over. They are a multi billion dollar company, just the way it is right now. Why do you need much more money by screwing your customers over and adding new channels just to put new movies that would usually be on, HBO, Starz, or Showtime..etc.. You get my point, they’re even doing more than this. Throttling even though you have the gigabit net speed or even the fastest, Comcast Fiber. I don’t understand wanting to basically stab your customers in the back when most customers already pay over 200$ a month for services, a lot pay even more. As do I. So I can see why people are rating this app low, because the company has got their hands dirty and will continue to have dirt on them as they reach deeper into the pockets of their trusting customers. Comcast might just come last, and pretty soon if they keep on keeping on...
End of my fulminating review,
Five Stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
It’s really sad that a lot of people are complaining about this app. I for one really enjoy all the things that you can do! Here are easy ones that no one complains about, paying your bill, looking at history and able to see actual bill on PDF, add on other card to pay bill, change your address and phone number. Then you have a whole lot of other things you can do like check the Speedtest on internet speed, reset the internet modem or cable box, chat online with customer service (my fav) send a message for a call back, send notice of moving and transferring your account to new address. See those are quite a few things you can do on your own. So to me.........I wouldn’t change it for not being able to take something off your plan. Plus it caused too many problems and that’s why Xfinity has that in place. Hmmmmm sounds like they are doing it for our safety. Xfinity/Comcast I really do appreciate your service and commitment for the last seven or eight years.
It does have some nice functionality. However, to move from my account to see my bill, I keep having to enter my password. I’m already in your system. Comcast doesn’t want to provide the service of a paper bill. How come you make it so difficult to see my bill in the app?
Also, the app allows us to add features to our account, but not remove. Not cool. Customers should be able to view all available options so that we can make an informed decision regarding our plans. Not be forced to call a number to speak with someone with a limited English vocabulary.
Also, when trying to change the card that is saved into autopay - the system gives misleading messages. It reads that the system can’t remove the card at this time. This indicates to me that the system cannot do it now, but will be able to at another time. When, in fact, it will never be able to remove the card until we log into yet another section of the app to change our autopay setup. I shouldn’t have to log in so many times to do a job that Comcast should be doing for me.
- Comcast Interactive Media
- 98.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2018 Comcast
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.