XFINITY My Account
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The hassle-free way to manage your XFINITY account anywhere, anytime – with no call needed. It’s easy and fast to access and personalize your WiFi name and password, check for service outages, troubleshoot or refresh your equipment, view and pay your bill, find out your tech’s arrival time, view your channel lineup and update your account whenever and wherever you want.
· Check your balance, view your bill history, and pay your bill using a bank account, credit card or Apple Pay
· Sign up for paperless billing with EcoBill to receive monthly statements to your email inbox instead of your mailbox
Manage Your Account Information
· View your channel lineup
· View and edit your account information, such as your contact phone number, password and email address
· Look up or change your XFINITY username and password
· View information about your internet usage
· View your Comcast Digital Voice number
Setup and Troubleshooting:
· View or personalize your WiFi name and password
· Refresh your X1 TV box and troubleshoot your XFINITY devices
· Check the connection status of your devices and get updates on service outages
· Use the XFINITY assistant to ask questions and get help
· Set up your remote to control all of your entertainment
· Check the status, reschedule or cancel your service appointment
· Find out your tech’s estimated time of arrival
· Request a call back from an XFINITY representative
· Find the nearest Comcast Service Center
What's New in Version 1.29.0
· Redesigned sign in experience with quick tips on helpful features
· Now you can reschedule a service appointment from anywhere – no call required. Just be sure the appointment isn’t within 24 hours of rescheduling
· Add a mobile number to make resetting your password even easier, plus get timely service updates
· Questions about your Internet plan? Now you can view and manage your plan details while you’re on the go
· Optimized for use with iOS 11
LOVE ❤️❤️❤️ xinfinity
I have been with Comcast for ever and it just keeps getting better and better!!! The apps are amazing cause now I can trouble shoot without having to get on the phone. I can use my phone as an remote, find hot spots and manage my acct. I truly believe that broadband cable is the best and xinfinity has made me happy for many year. Plus you need to do your part and care for your service as you do a car. The car is not going to tell you it needs better service. Just keep in touch with customer service and see how to improve your cost and better deals they offer.
Convenient but lacks some options
This app is easier to use for basic information only, if you want to change your auto pay preferences you cannot do it from this app which is why I gave it three stars. I added the bank account info but there's no way to make that my default account so my payment was taken out of my old account which ended up causing me problems. Also, when i do change a setting, it says I'm done (which is great) but it has no continue button, just an arrow back which shows the unchanged info so theres no way to assure the info was indeed changed if you have other business to do on the app.
The app seems great at first. Honestly though it is not accurate and extremely limited in its usefulness. We have been having outages consistently and every time the app says we are still connected despite the very fact there is no internet connection. The only thing that's is useful is the restart the device feature which lets you bypass an unnecessarily cumbersome conversation with a customer service rep who repeats "I understand" without accurately reflecting what I said or fixing my problem. Ultimately though we have been forced to call customer service anyways when restarting the device doesn't fix the problem. I can't wait until a fiber optic infrastructure is added to our area so we can ditch Xfinity.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 02, 2017
- Version: 1.29.0
- Size: 93.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Comcast Interactive Media
- © Copyright 2017 Comcast
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.