XFINITY My Account
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The hassle-free way to manage your XFINITY account anywhere, anytime – with no call needed. It’s easy and fast to access and personalize your WiFi name and password, check for service outages, troubleshoot or refresh your equipment, view and pay your bill, find out your tech’s arrival time, view your channel lineup and update your account whenever and wherever you want.
· Check your balance, view your bill history, and pay your bill using a bank account, credit card or Apple Pay
· Sign up for paperless billing with EcoBill to receive monthly statements to your email inbox instead of your mailbox
Manage Your Account Information
· View your channel lineup
· View and edit your account information, such as your contact phone number, password and email address
· Look up or change your XFINITY username and password
· View information about your internet usage
· View your Comcast Digital Voice number
Setup and Troubleshooting:
· View or personalize your WiFi name and password
· Refresh your X1 TV box and troubleshoot your XFINITY devices
· Check the connection status of your devices and get updates on service outages
· Use the XFINITY assistant to ask questions and get help
· Set up your remote to control all of your entertainment
· Check the status, reschedule or cancel your service appointment
· Find out your tech’s estimated time of arrival
· Request a call back from an XFINITY representative
· Find the nearest Comcast Service Center
What's New in Version 1.30.1
Bug fixes to improve overall performance.
Does not help at all
This app does not help at all
It says refresh shortly after 10mins.
Then 10 mins. Past even more and still nothing.
When you restart never fail to give you the same message
Sorry was not able to send the restart signal
Click here for manual instruction
What’s the point of all of this. Just a front as if they got it together
I have been having problems with my connection every single time
Same time every day
Always after lunch no internet
No tv signal and no phone
Then they say oh you haven’t even paid your recent bill - so that’s why. I said what!? It’s not even past due yet. Then the representative said
Oh if you don’t pay it and the closer it get to the due date, your band, connections etc... goes slower.
Oh so I pay the full freakin amount and yet you get to decide when to slow down my connection.
Oh convenient to make money... such a rip off!!!!!!!!!!!!
And again this app is just a front - to pretend they are helping us and avoid us calling them.!
I really love this app. I can check and pay my bill. Check service outages, reset my devices, check data troubleshoot if there is a problem and it works quickly and just as I would want and if it doesn’t I can call Comcast right from the app and help me resolve whatever the issue was. The app helps me whenever it comes to my cable services!!
The customer service part will NOT answer questions. I asked a very pointed question and it still has not been answered. If they don’t benefit they don’t answer. As a customer of about twenty years I expected better from customer retention... WRONG!!! The dollar is their bottom line! If they don’t answer questions, why bother asking? Billing doesn’t answer either. Calling is equally frustrating- the computer makes it hard to address your issues. Not a user friendly app!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 11, 2018
- Version: 1.30.1
- Size: 98.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Comcast Interactive Media
- © Copyright 2017 Comcast
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.