ACP Tools provides helpful teaching resources and videos to help patients and clinicians have an informed discussion about their Healthcare.
Presently, the video support tools are not for individual use. Although they provide basic information and a general framework for having The Conversation, they are no substitute for the patient-provider conversation.
iOS 12 is here! We've been busy addressing your feedback and making ACP Tools better than ever.
With this update you can now:
- Share or print documents designed for providers
- Search within each category (e.g. Goals of Care)
- Refresh content from the Featured screen (pull down to refresh resources like on other screens)
- View recently released content (accessible from the Featured Content screen)
- Share directions for patients via iMessage, Mail, Print, or other apps that support PDFs on your device
- Browse more efficiently when using an iPhone (you will see a list instead of a grid)
We also made under the hood improvements and fixed some bugs:
- Updates for iOS 12
- Updates all screens to accommodate different font sizes in accessibility settings
- Improves the overall setup time of the app when refreshing the library
- Fixes an issue where images might not load when first installing the app
- Fixes an issue where clinician accounts might see more content than what is assigned to them
- Fixes an issue where free content might not refresh properly immediately following user sign out
- Fixes an issue that might cause the app to crash when showing a collection after a long period of inactivity
- Fixes an issue where scrolling through a long list of languages would lag or pause intermittently
- Fixes an issue where the sign in screen would cause a crash if very large text sizes were preferred by the user
- Fixes an issue where featured categories on the featured content screen might show "0 Collections" on iPad Pro 12.9 devices
- Fixes an issue where labels like "Looking for More Content" might be cropped when larger text sizes are used
- Fixes an issue where volume levels might be quieter on iPhones while playing a video
- Nous Foundation, Inc.
- 24.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Nous Foundation, Inc. © 2009 All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.