FIND AND PLAY SHEET MUSIC WITH MUSESCORE
• browse scores on MuseScore.com — one of the largest sheet music collections
• more than 700K pieces of free sheet music
• add scores to Favorites
• view and play your favorite sheet music — both online and offline
• convenient sheet music search
• constantly updated catalog with new scores submitted daily by MuseScore.com users
• unlock MuseScore Pro member benefits for mobile app and desktop versions of MuseScore.com
LARGE SHEET MUSIC ARCHIVE
One of the largest catalogs of sheet music, where you can find your favorite scores by instrument (piano, trumpet, violin, percussion, flute, etc.) and listen to them
ADD TO FAVORITES
Add the scores you like to Favorites to quickly access them
Download scores and access them offline anywhere you go
WITH MUSESCORE YOU CAN:
• view and play sheet music
• set the tempo and transpose
• set the volume and visibility of each instrument in every score with the Mixer tool
• share your favorite sheet music with your friends and fans
• export sheet music to PDF
• use metronome
• loop any part of a song with the Loop tool
The more you tell us, the better MuseScore gets.
Q Can I notate music with this app?
A No, you can not. To notate music, use the free notation software available on musescore.org
Q Can I open my own .mscz files with this app?
A You can open files from email, Dropbox, websites etc...
Follow MuseScore and share your feedback.
• The MuseScore Pro subscription gives you unlimited access to the app's premium features and musescore.com website's premium features.
• The subscription price is $6.99/monthly, $49.99/yearly*
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package
• Subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your device's Account Settings after purchase
• There is no way to cancel your current subscription during its active period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
* Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
You can read our terms of service at https://musescore.com/legal/terms
Fix of comments screen opening.
Fix of some icons rendering.
Ratings and Reviews
I don’t typically write reviews. But this is a big issue. First off, every time I try to use the app, it says something about something and that I have to logout and log back in. Every. Time. I. Open. The app.
Also, I can’t use it for more than 5 seconds at a time without seeing a white screen, and then it kicking me back to where I started on the app. Consistently. Every five seconds. Every. Five. Seconds. At most.
I tried to uninstall and reinstall the app. Didn’t make it past the part where you’re picking what music you like before hitting another blank, white screen and kicking me back to the beginning of the questionnaire.
This app is unusable, and it needs to get fixed.
- 115 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 MuseScore BVBA
- In-App Purchases
- MuseScore Pro $49.99
- MuseScore Pro $6.99
- MuseScore Pro $32.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.