By Google, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Create, edit, and collaborate with others on spreadsheets from your iPod, iPhone, or iPad with the free Google Sheets app. With Google Sheets you can:
* Create new spreadsheets or edit any that were created on the web or on another device
* Share spreadsheets and work together with others in the same spreadsheet at the same time
* Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection
* Format cells, enter/sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace, and more
* Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type
* Protect your spreadsheets with a 4-digit passcode
* Open, edit, and save Excel files
What's New in Version 1.2017.38205
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Love this App!!
Love this App!!
Very convenient and I can access it on any device!! I have had past experiences where I had other apps for a while and without any warning at all from the Developer, the app was no longer available or was not compatible with the newest software so this left me High and Dry!! Very frustrating when you have to re-do all the information over again and find the info from many different places!! So the only advice I can give to the Developer of the Apps is to please let the people know when your no longer going to have the App available for us to retrieve our information so we can at least store it somewhere else so it’s not completely lost and we have to start everything over.
Amazing FREE program!
If college taught me anything, it’s that Google’s FREE alternatives to Microsoft Office programs are AMAZING. It’s not that there’s more features, it’s simply the simplicity. I don’t need to be an advanced programmer in order to figure out how to do things within Sheets. Even if I don’t know, a quick google search results in a very simple step by step guide by google that cuts right to the chase. It’s easy to collaborate, too. Simply add the person/people’s email address(es) and they’ll be sent a link that will let them access the sheet, and you can give them specific permissions, or you can just create a shareable link.
Love this app. Used to be a confirmed Excel user (and still think it's is great), but I like Sheets better, especially when collaborating or sharing worksheets. Even when I'm at work, where I have a desktop PC with Excel installed, I often use the web version of Google Sheets because it's just faster and simpler. The iOS app is not quite as comprehensive as the web version, but everything I need is there, it works very well, and it has made my job easier.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 27, 2017
- Version: 1.2017.38205
- Size: 290 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.