Help Doraemon take back his future gadgets from alien techno-thieves!
Blast the aliens to bits by forming a string of same colored gems on the game board. Form as many gem combos as you can within a given time limit! Chain combos to unleash Fever Time and look for rare power-ups for more points and damage. Unlock Doraemon's friends to help him in battle. Level-up and equip powerful weapons with unique boosts. Defeat all the aliens and retrieve all of Doraemon's 42 stolen future gadgets!
- Featuring the adorable Doraemon and his friends!
- Hectic tile-matching puzzle gameplay with RPG mechanics
- Upgrade your character: Level-up and unlock powerful weapons
- Unlock character to help Doraemon in his quest
- Retrieve all of Doraemon’s 42 or more gadgets!
- Check out the daily Lucky Draw to win awesome prizes!
- Destroy enough enemies to get a free Lucky Draw token!
- Compare scores with friends through Facebook!
** Please note that while the app is free, please be aware that it contains paid content for real money that can be purchased upon users' wish to enhance their gaming experience. **
Doraemon Gadget Rush looks even better than before with the following update:
- Enhanced graphics using the Deluxe Light
Ratings and Reviews
Why is there no check points?
I love this game and everything but I wish there’s check points so I can continue on I still rate all the stars and I watched every doraemon episodes and movies and my favorite is stand by me and I like the part where doraemon uses his camera at sue and she was almost naked but wearing a girl swim suit anyways if your a big or huge fan of doraemon don’t forget to play some more doraemon games on the App Store :)
I've read Doraemon manga ever since I was little, and this game brought my entire childhood back with all the characters and gadgets, very nostalgic. I was confused at first because I didn't know how to get to the next level, but then I figured it out that you need to defeat the next monster completely in order to move on, okay, that's totally cool. The graphics are beautiful and fun looking , I don't know what else to say but to give it a thumb up!
The Blue Cat Robot Is Back!
I've Watched Many Episodes Of Doraemon And I Fell In Love Easily The Show Has A Nice Story And So Do The Games I've Also Played A GBA Advance Game That Was About Doraemon But On eBay It Costs Me $3.99 Cheap Price! But Enough About Me Lets Talk About The Game When I Had Doraemon's Repair Shop The Game Got Boring Really Fast But When This Game Came Out I Was Suprised It Had A Nice Story Nice Graphics And Every Thing Was Amazing Good Job Animoca
- Totally Apps Holdings Limited
- 108.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Animoca
- In-App Purchases
- A Bunch of Dora Bells $4.99
- A Pile of Dora Bells $9.99
- A Handful of Dora Bells $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.