By Armor Games Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Updated with all-new balance improvements, achievements, and more for a smoother play.
RPG Sonny brings challenging turn-based combat that requires strategy and mastery of each new skill to survive.
When Sonny rises from the dead with his mind intact and his memories missing, his search for the truth will lead him and his allies to save the world or die trying against rampaging mutant zombies, monstrous techno-beasts, and much more. Reinventing the classic played by millions, Sonny is designed for cunning and creativity with an emphasis on strategy and difficulty as the gameplay evolves. Featuring stunning artwork by Jet Kimchrea and an engrossing original score by David Orr.
iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 4, iPad Pro, iPod Touch 6
What's New in Version 1.4.2
* Added achievements.
* Reduced the stats for several bosses and enemy units.
* Skills in the Shadow Tree have received a slight buff.
* Cost of re-spec reduced by over 50%.
* Added an option to view cinematics that have already been unlocked.
* Bug fixes
Not your father's Sonny…
As a die hard fan of the original Sonny and Sonny 2, I was ready beyond belief for this game. I was initially disheartened by the fact that it was coming to iOS and not on PC, and even more disheartened when my old terrible phone couldn't play it. But now that I have a better device and have been able to play this game, I can honestly say that I've enjoyed it so far. My complaints are rather similar to my peers (too difficult, no cosmetic change with equipment, etc.) but I've still enjoyed my time with it up to this point. My only real suggestions would be to increase how much money you got from every fight, and just make pretty much every enemy beyond zone 3 easier to fight (lower health, lower damage, etc). I know I'm a little late to the party, but I do hope that these get addressed at some point. Until then, keep up the great work.
Solid BUT ........HELP
Solid game all around.
A few notes to the devs
1. More animation. If I'm changing outfits and weapons I would like to see how they look. In both sonny and sonny 2 the characters move their arm or something. I do like the dialogue and the screen shake
2. Same complaint that I have about shadow of mordor. How do you have it where I can go through all that to get all these skills and points and then have no one to use them on once I finish the game? At the very least let me go back and repeat bosses. I would love to try out new strategies with maxed skills in just lightning. But alas I can't.
3. The shadow oracles are OP as hell. Increase their damage to make it harder.
4. Great work on this game so far, well worth the money and time. I just want the replay ability factor to be present or at least the promise of an expansion?
Good game, needs balancing
Replaying it since the balances so will update on difficulty as I get past world 4. My following review from the past still applies.
Skill upgrades also need some tweaking. Most damage skills can be left with one point since a small increase to damage just isn't interesting or worth it. And there seem to be less interesting ability combos than in sonny 2. And since most of the passives only apply to their element, it limits possibly fun strain combos.
Also, I've played all the strains and since speed is just too important, they've all had to wear the same gear to progress.
The evolution system is great, and I love the way all the sonny games combat system and skill wheel UIs work. This is a few balances away from being an amazing game like so many of us were hoping for the Sonny title.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 17, 2017
- Version: 1.4.2
- Size: 1.30 GB
- Language: English
- Seller: Armor Games Inc
- © 2017 Armor Games Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.