Every day, millions of people search on Google for businesses like yours. Make your Business Profile stand out and turn those searches into your customers with the Google My Business app.
- Respond to reviews, message with your customers, and see your followers in the Customers tab.
- Make edits to your Business Profile and see those changes on Google in real time.
- Upload photos, create enticing offers and share what makes your business unique.
- See in one glance how and how much your customers interact with your Business Profile right from the app’s Home tab.
- Get real-time notifications to know when a customer connects with your business on Google. Focus on what you love and rest easy knowing that Google My Business is on the clock helping you get more customers.
- Manage multiple locations from one dashboard, and invite others to manage your listing.
In our latest version we have added support for service business within the app. We have also fixed an issue which caused notifications to not be dismissed when opening the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Google needs to do better
The app is great for demographics and responding to reviews quickly and being able to post pictures and updates but google my business needs to give more control to business owners over what pictures that people can post to your business... because if somebody posts something that’s not relevant to your business then you got to call google and it’s still not certain that it will be taken down. Also google needs to do a better job at managing fake reviews when an account named rainbow sparkles gives you a bad review then that should raise some eyebrows... Further more I think google needs to stop asking people to review a business when it thinks they have been to that business. Because if your like me and located near a fishing river or a busy highway then it asks people to review you who have never been to your business. I know because I have had to find people on Facebook before and ask them why they gave me a bad review and they said it was because they have never been... 🤷🏻♂️ so they changed it to a 5 star because google will not let you delete a review which is also something that needs to change... furthermore, google needs to offer options for seasonal business that are only open certain times of the year... instead of me having to loose organic rankings by putting my business as permanently closed until my season starts back up. But as far as usage that app is good thanks
The App is great, but....
The app is great, but getting verified on Google My Business for my branch office in Tampa, FL was a huge waste of time, causing my branch to lose exposure and revenues. After not receiving the post card in the mail that Google sends to verify your location, I requested a second card. After weeks, we never received. I was then told my next option was to supply interior and exterior photos of the office. So I did exactly that, supplying approximately 10 photos, yet was denied again. I was then told I had to do a video conference with Google. After installing Google Hangouts, I provided the time frame my business was open for the video conference. I specifically provided the time frame, including the time zone, yet the Google rep called when we were closed. This happened (3) times before they finally called during the provided 8 hr. time frame we were open. This process took several months which we lost possible revenues from lost exposure. Very disappointed in the amount of time and the hoops we had to jump through to get our real office verified, yet I have similar competitors who have fake listings, pretending to have real offices by using private mailboxes to disguise and mislead the general public into thinking they are real offices. For this, you get one star. I hope nobody else has to go through this experience because it was a huge slap in the face and waste of time!
Verification and hassle
I listed my business on Google and went to claim the listing but didn’t receive the postcard. The mailing address was correct. I ended up moving to Newport News, Va and welded on submarines for the US Navy, then returned home, close by my original apartment. I could not change the address of my listing so I created a new one. I tried to reach out through Google My Business app to Google to delete the original posting (so not to confuse any customers) as well as marking the original listing as a duplicate of the new listing, but the only outcome is that I get calls from fake Google reps from all over the country to try to get me to pay them over the phone to advertise on Google. They are scammers or Google reps are the worst.. haha I just want my original listing deleted so any confusion will be gone AND my listing to be found on google. Right now, it is very hard to find even though I direct search the actual title of the business. This leads me to wonder if anyone can actually find my business listing on Google. It’s just been an all-around headache. I wish it would have been a better experience so far. I hope to have the issue resolved so I can update this review in the future. Hope this helps someone.
- Google LLC
- 159.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Kirghiz, Klingon, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lingala, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Swiss German, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Zulu
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Google Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.