Get unlimited access to our complete collection of award-winning games!
Travel with Harvey, Jinja, Robin and Jack as you explore space, fly through a forest, build a robot, design a monster, drive a firetruck, deep-sea dive, become a superhero, visit your friends and more – all in one whimsical world.
*** Winner of a Parents' Choice Gold Award, Webby's Nomination, Academics' Choice Smart Media Award, Kidscreen Award and a W3 Mobile App Design Award ***
Perfect for preschoolers!
Featured in the New York Times, Guardian and USA Today
“All of their apps are a treat for children.” – Guardian
• Road Trip (Parent’s Choice – Gold 2016)
• Babies (Webby’s – Honoree)
• Monsters (Cinekid App of the Year – Runner Up)
& many, many more!
Plus, members get exclusive first access to new releases and updates.
NEW FEATURE: Magic Camera – bring the Sago Mini characters to life!
Using the magic of AR (augmented reality), bring Robin to life with your device's camera. Simply point it at a flat surface, and watch as Robin magically appears and interacts with her surroundings. *This feature requires an AR-kit enabled device running iOS 11.3 and above.
Exclusive: Sago Mini Mail!
You’ve got mail! Get regular correspondence from characters, as they snap and share their adventures with you.
• Unlimited access to our complete collection of games, all in one kid-friendly app
• COPPA and kidSAFE certified
• Play predownloaded games without WiFi or internet
• Exclusive content, updated monthly
• Use one subscription across multiple devices
• Get regular updates from your favourite characters
• Members get early first access to all new games and releases
• Perfect for kids aged 2-5
• No third-party advertising or in-app purchases for members
• Makes a perfect gift for curious kids
Get 24 hours of full access to all our games – no sign-up or payment info required, just download and go! After your free trial, you can choose to subscribe on a monthly or annual basis. And if you change your mind at any point, cancellation is easy through your iTunes settings.
• When you confirm your purchase, payment will be charged through your iTunes account.
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Don’t want to auto-renew? Manage your account and renewal settings in your user Account Settings.
• You can use your subscription on any device registered with your Apple ID. Like all Apple subscriptions, Sago Mini World can’t use family sharing to share subscriptions across different Apple IDs.
• Cancel your subscription anytime through your Account Settings, without cancellation fee.
• If you need help, have questions, or want to say ‘hi’, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Sago Mini
Sago Mini is an award-winning company devoted to play. We make apps, games and toys for preschoolers worldwide. Toys that seed imagination and grow wonder. We bring thoughtful design to life. For kids. For parents. For giggles.
We love making new friends!
Facebook: Sago Mini
*NEW GAME: SAGO MINI ZOO* Become best friends with the entire animal kingdom!
Slide down a jungle waterfall with Cookie the Gorilla, take a relaxing float on an iceberg with Imogen the Polar Bear and play hide-and-seek in the bamboo forest with Penny the Panda – don't forget to stop by the gift shop, or play vet in the animal hospital.
Love the open-ended play of Zoo? Check out our other playsets Big City and Farm in the World menu.
*NEW HOLIDAY THEME* Experience a little winter magic without the missing mittens & snow-shovel-related back pains.
Plus tons of other behind-the-curtain improvements and bug squashing.
Want to get in touch? We're always happy to help at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
My kids prefer individual apps
My daughters love the sago mini games. We’ve been using them for years. But they like the standalone apps more than world. Zoo wasn’t released alone and my daughter is dying to have it. I don’t want to do the subscription. I can’t right now. But I can buy an individual app. The individual apps are easier for my younger one to navigate and they just prefer that layout. Is zoo going to be released alone? I think world is great but I am not the one playing these games.
We own all of the Sago Mini apps so Sago World is unnecessary for our family. Yet, somehow this app was auto downloaded onto my son's iPad with all of the games locked. I uninstalled it and we are back to normal, but with an Autistic child this created an hour's worth of meltdown. Not cool Sago! Have some respect. There's no reason to download World and pay a monthly subscription when we already have every Sago Mini game.
Update: Sago World is great IF YOU DONT already own every app they’ve put out, and should offer some sort of “buy back” or discount for those that have the apps. My son has grown up with these and loves them, but now we can’t play the new ones (such as Sago Mini Zoo) since it’s ONLY offered in the World app. I’ve already spent $40 bucks on your games, I shouldn’t have to spend another $40 (per year!)
Developer Response ,
Hi again – thanks so much for continuing to share your feedback with us, and thanks so much for your continued support. We're happy to let you know that Zoo will be released as a standalone app in the coming weeks. We know that subscriptions aren't for everyone, so we'll continue to release our games individually as well as within World. We're always around at firstname.lastname@example.org, and would love to chat further with you about this. Thanks again for your support, and our apologies that we couldn't make this experience a better one for you.
UPDATE: Hi there – just wanted to check back in and let you know about some of our recent updates. After receiving some amazing feedback from our fans, we've decided to rerelease 'Friends' as a standalone app. World will also now recognize pre-purchased games in its menu. Thanks again for your feedback – we couldn't do it without you!
Hi there – thank you so much for being such a big supporter, and we really value your honest feedback. We understand your frustration, and we know that we have super-fans like yourself that already own many of our apps. We will still support our individual games and will continue to release our new games individually. We are listening and working hard on a solution. We'd love to chat further and keep you posted – could you send us an email at email@example.com?
Trials are the worst. When a trial is done you can’t play anymore
- Sago Sago Toys Inc.
- 794.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Sago Sago Toys
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $5.99
- Monthly Subscription $5.99
- Holiday Sale – Annual Plan $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.