Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC is a free, powerful, yet intuitive photo editor. Lightroom also provides a robust premium offering filled with advanced features to take your photography further. Check out all the features below.
• PRESETS: Make dramatic changes to your photos with our single touch photo editor
• PROFILES: Use these one-tap miracles to create visually striking changes to the look-and-feel of your photo edits
• CURVES: Make advanced photo edits to change color, exposure, tone, and contrast
• COLOR MIXER: Refine and tweak colors on your photo to make them pop
• CLARITY & DEHAZE: Breathe life into your photo edits with these industry-leading tools
• PRO-LEVEL CAMERA: Unlock your phone’s potential with unique controls such as exposure, aperture, wide or telephoto lens, instant presets and more
• CUTTING-EDGE CAMERA MODES: Get more detailed shots with advanced capture modes such as raw, professional, and HDR
• ORGANIZE & MANAGE: Use folders, albums, star ratings and flags to highlight your best photos
Take your photography to the next level with Lightroom Premium! Upgrade to unlock easy-to-use tools like the Healing Brush, selective adjustments, geometry, cloud storage, Adobe Sensei, and more.
• HEALING BRUSH: Take complete control of your image by removing just about anything from your photo
• SELECTIVE ADJUSTMENTS: Precisely edit any part of a photo with your finger or Apple Pencil to apply enhancements with exact detail
• GEOMETRY: Create super clean shots with straight lines by adjusting the perspective of your image with powerful upright and geometry slider tools
• RAW EDITING: Import raw photos from your DSLR or mirrorless camera to your phone allowing you to edit them anywhere
• ADOBE SENSEI: Harness the power of artificial intelligence to automatically tag and organize your photos based on the objects or people that are in them. A quick search for “mountains” or “Maria” will surface all the photos with those elements in them
• ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD STORAGE: Back up your original photos and edits to access them on other devices and on web
• ADVANCED SHARING: Lightroom CC web galleries enable you to easily showcase your photos online.
If you are on an iPad, be sure to download “Adobe Lightroom CC for iPad”
Premium (Optional in-app purchase)
The recurring monthly payment is automatically charged to your iTunes account. To stop service, go to account Settings and turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of your billing period. Prorating is unavailable — when you turn off auto-renew, service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.
Use of Adobe mobile apps and online services requires registration for a free Adobe ID as part of a free Creative Cloud membership. Adobe online services require an Internet connection, are not available in all countries or languages, and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
Version 4.2 / 4.2.1:
• [Premium] Ad-hoc Photo Shares: We’ve introduced the ability to create ad-hoc collections of shared images. Select a few photos, tap share, and select Share to Web. Your photos will be added to a webpage that give you control over whether or not viewers can download photos, add comments, see camera settings, or where the photo was taken.
• New Lightroom CC Share Extension: Now in addition to the Copy to Lightroom CC iOS Share Extension, a new Lightroom CC Share Extension has been added. The new Lightroom CC Share Extension enables you to easily send multiple photos from other apps directly to Lightroom.
• ACR Integration: Support for latest cameras and lenses found in the Adobe Camera Raw 11.2.1 release (the full list of supported cameras and lenses can be found at http://www.adobe.com/go/supported_cameras).
• Lightroom CC for Apple TV is now bundled with Lightroom CC for iPhone, making it even easier to view your favorite photos on your TV.
• All presets are now shown by default, with an option to hide those presets that contain some enhancements not available for the current photo. A new “show partially compatible presets” option has been added to the three-dot presets menu.
• Additional user interface refinements, bug fixes, and optimizations.
Ratings and Reviews
Hands down best mobile app!
I’m a hardcore adobe fan but the software that has been working the best for me out of all the creative cloud platform it’s no doubt the Lightroom mobile, i have spent tons of money on expensive softwares, apps and different hardware stuff trying to get my pictures to the next level but I can’t stop using Lightroom mobile,I love using my iPhone and most of the time I’m flying my drone and like to edit my pictures on the spot right after I’m finished so I don’t know anything else as good or as close to Lightroom mobile, not to mention that once you have done some of the work on the go once you hit the computer it’s synced with your Lightroom desktop version so you can either keep working on the desktop or laydown and keep working on the mobile version on your phone, and the best part for me is that is very convenient to just grab the phone out of the pocket and take a picture instead of using a huge DSLR for a simple picture that sometimes you might not have time to setup the tripod and everything before the subject has moved etc , I like to have a camera for every scenario, GoPro for under water, drone for aerial photography, DSLR for my professional photography and my iPhone photography for quick snaps that I don’t feel like carrying a huge bag full of accessories and for every one of those cameras Lightroom mobile app works well!
Don’t need my DSLR 90% of the time
This may be my first product review, but I am very eager to share my experience. Thanks to Lightroom CC, I can shoot beautiful raw photos (in HDR), easily organize them, easily fix/improve them, and automatically upload them to the cloud where they don’t eat up space on my phone. I must say that I feel like about 95% of the time I can tweak photos to look exactly what I am hoping for. A major reason for this is the ability to highlight just a region of the photo and adjust the brightness/color to that region. And it is really nice how how the app also ties fairly seamlessly with other Adobe apps such as the two Photoshop apps. I could go on and on about other features I like and other minor things that just are smart and show Adobe was paying attention to detail. My complaints are few and far between, and I’m sure will get tweaked in future version.
For these reasons, I am generally confident 90% of the time just walking around with my iPhone to take pictures rather than my bulky Canon 5D Mark IV.
My friends keep asking me what app I am using for taking and editing the pictures. I keep telling them they should get this app.
Greatest program yet
Load up your photos on your desktop or laptop from a REAL camera or phone. Create a collection in Lightroom, transfer to Photoshop and back to Lightroom. Share entire album within seconds to your contacts. Pretty smooth. Absolutely NOTHING comes close to what PSCC & Lightroom can do. Absolutely love this system.
I generally shoot with dslrs and use several features in photoshop that Lightroom can’t duplicate or run. I only have the “save as smart previews only” because the don’t take up much room on the server and I can send the “collections link” to anyone I wish to share. There is a slider to allow the sender to download the smart preview. Most of the senders are family and only view on their phones or tablets. I keep originals(RAW) on portable drives and connects with saved presets from PSCC/Lightroom.
This is still my best program for travel and family photos. I still can’t get away from focal lengths, aperatures available and picture quality of a real camera. I print and display my work at the office and my home . There is a difference between cell phone and larger sensor size. Physics still dominates , no way around that yet but, maybe in my lifetime ?
- Adobe Inc.
- 194.1 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Adobe Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $4.99
- Lightroom plan 1TB $9.99
- Premium $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.