hyperPad is a powerful and easy to use game creation platform that can make iPhone and iPad apps!
Bring your imagination to life by creating apps like games, books, presentations, brochures, kiosks, and more! Your imagination is your limit.
hyperPad is made for everyone, you don't have to be a developer to create an interactive experience.
Without a single line of code, easily make a hit like Angry Birds. Our easy to use drag and drop behavior editor removes the need for traditional programming, while still providing you with all the power you need to make a professional quality game for the App Store.
With a tap of a button, share your project to the hyperPad Hub for anyone to play.
Don't forget to checkout some awesome projects created by users around the world on the hyperPad Hub
Take your project to the next level and become a hyperPad Developer to publish your project to the App Store and start making money now!
hyperPad offers an optional ‘Developer’ monthly subscription. This $9.99 (USD) monthly subscription will charge your iTunes account once purchase is confirmed. This subscription will automatically renew every month unless it is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage subscriptions by going to user iTunes account settings.
You can learn more about becoming a Developer from the hyperPad website
If you liked GamePress, you'll LOVE hyperPad!
Another great update for hyperPad! We've added some features you all have been asking for making hyperPad incredibly more powerful!
We've also fixed a bunch of bugs and improved overall performance.
- New Asset Importer: We've streamlined importing assets. You can now import Sprite sheets, BMfonts, and other unique assets all directly within hyperPad.
- Import from the Files app: With the new importer you now have access to Apples Files app. Giving you access to local storage, and multiple cloud services like iCloud and Dropbox.
- Object Referencing: This is what you've been waiting for. You can now get an object by its name or ID inside of behaviours. So you no longer have to visually select an object in the behaviour editor. You can just enter its name. Most behaviours now output the object name/ID and can be dragged in the Object A/B field on the behaviour properties.
- Get Object Behaviour: A new behaviour to use alongside the object referencing functionality. This behaviour will output the ID, position, scale, skew, rotation and tags of a specific object.
- iPhone X (and newer) aspect ratio support: You now have access to a new aspect ratio for the new apple devices with no home button.
- New behaviour interface for deleting connecting lines. This will reduce those frustrating accidental connection deletes in the behaviour editor.
- Optional user accounts! You no longer need an account to use hyperPad. However keep in mind you'll have a limited experience.
- New Get bounding box behaviour. Gets an objects X and Y bounding box coordinates. You can use this to see if 2 objects are colliding with each other even if they're not physics.
- New Is Intersecting behaviour: Input coordinates for two shapes and check if they are intersecting.
- New "View Backups" button in projects screen to quickly see all backups for a project.
- New Audio engine! We've switched to AudioKit for more reliable and higher quality sound output.
- Can now launch the interactive tutorial again (Option located in the Learn tab).
- Fixed bug where value behaviour would act like a pointer with broadcast message.
- Fixed bug where play animation behaviour wouldn't save the position of frames added tot he film strip.
- Fixed crash when free users would get disconnected from the internet
- Fixed else-if behaviour not running on spawned object
- Fixed crash when empty objects and labels would try using set graphic behaviour.
- Fixed random error when downloading assets from the asset shop
- Fixed bug where banner ads could cause hyperPad to freeze.
- Fixed bug where play sound would stop playing after a few seconds.
- Fixed bug where set graphic behaviour would sometimes cause an object to disappear.
- Fixed bug where behaviour input fields would round the digits.
- Fixed bugs with offline mode.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Tool for making games!
Ever since I've started using hyperPad, I've been able to create my own little games without worrying about typing commands or syntax errors! Connecting drag and drop behaviors together was a much more intuitive workflow and has allowed me to quickly explore ideas and keep experimenting. Sharing my projects to the Hub where I could get feedback is both rewarding and motivating. I highly recommend hyperPad. It's a great tool for making games!
I have built 3 games so far with this software. They are in the app store. Import your own art or use their's to start building a quality side scroller, top down or puzzle game with a solid physics engine that makes building and testing your game fun and addictive. No programming is necessary, but you will have to learn to think in a logical way to make things work how you want. And when it does it is extremely satisfying. Top flight support has helped dozens of times.
Promotes Thought and Creativity
This app makes programming accessible to anyone, which is a great thing. As a college professor, I often see students who don’t understand the capabilities of the technology they use. Hyperpad makes these capabilities real in just a few minutes of use, inspiring the next generation of programmers and enthusiasts alike. Could not recommend more.
- 279.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, German, Japanese, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © GamePress, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Subscription $9.99
- Indie Package $4.99
- Student Package $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.