Track the performance of your AWeber email marketing anywhere, anytime. Stay connected to the activity in your AWeber account right on your mobile device.
With AWeber Stats, your data is always within reach. Track the performance of a sent broadcast, review your campaigns messages’ open rates, learn more about your subscribers, and see list growth across your account at a glance.
On the Stats Email Dashboard, you can:
- Review your AWeber list stats, including statistics for recent subscribes, unsubscribes, open rate and click rate
- Preview recently sent broadcast messages within the app
- Preview scheduled broadcast messages within the app
On the Subscribers Overview view:
- Total subscribers as well as recent subscribe and unsubscribe counts per list
- Broadcast open and click rate per subscriber
- Total opens, clicks, and messages sent per subscriber
- List source, subscribe date and more for each subscriber
New Subscriber Push notifications:
- Receive a push notification when a subscriber joins your list
- Includes the ability to configure settings so that you are alerted for the lists that are most important to you at the frequency that fits your work flow
On the Sent Broadcasts view you’ll see:
- Open, click, bounce, and complaint rates as well as unsubscribes for each list and sent broadcast message
- Detailed stats for each recipient of a sent broadcast
On the Scheduled Broadcasts view you’ll see:
- Your queue of all broadcast messages Scheduled send time for your broadcast
On the Autoresponders view you’ll see:
- Open rates for each email in your follow up series
- Active and paused Campaigns
- Visualization of the engagement metrics for each message within each campaign
- Settings for each campaign
Have a question about your stats, or email marketing? AWeber’s award-winning customer solutions team is available 7 days a week to help you. The AWeber app features mobile access to submit a support ticket, or search the AWeber Knowledge Base.
About AWeber: Founded in 1998, AWeber provides a full suite of email marketing tools used by over 100,000+ small businesses, bloggers and entrepreneurs around the globe. Our web-based tools help businesses grow by staying in touch with customers and prospects through email.
New in 2018.08.10
* Get a quick glimpse into how a Campaign is performing by giving it a light press. Apple calls this "Peek and Pop" we call it a touch of delight.
* A bunch of improvements under the hood making your Stats experience even better.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m loving the new push notifications when subscribers join my list!
The app is great for giving you a quick snapshot of what's happening when you're not at your computer. If you want to know the open and click-through rates of a recent broadcast email, simply open the app and bam! there they are. Highly recommended, it's a great too for on-the-go information.
Not enough stats
It shows sub and un-subs for today but not much else. I would like to track total on each list and that seems like a most basic function but is missing.
While you may be able to write a broadcast with your mobile device using this app, why would you?
I winder if the people designing this app ever used it for tracking their own business!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.