GIF Viewer - Animated GIF Player Album
By Minkyoung Kim
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GIFViewer is an album app to see the funny GIF.
GIFViewer can play the GIF that stored in the Photos app and share it with friend.
The default iPhone app can't play the GIF. Try to use the GIF Viewer!
You can quickly and easily see the gifs.
- Playback GIF in a photo album
- Create albums right in the app.
- Import gif from Photos App.
- Passcode lock
- GIF Frame viewer
- Control GIF playing speed
- GIF zoom in and zoom out.
- Convert GIF to Video. (Loop count selection is possible)
- Supporting iCloud Photo Library (Can set on app's Settings, iOS 9 or better)
- Import GIF file from PC (iTunes file sharing.)
- Directly Import gifs ( + button, iOS 9 or better)
: from Clipboard
: from copied Twitter link
: from iCloud Drive, Dropbox
- Email GIF to your friends.
- Direct share GIFs to Twitter, Facebook Messenger, Wechat, QQ
- After converting GIF to video, it can be uploaded to Instagram & Facebook.
Whenever there is suggestions or questions, feel free to contact us anytime.
Twitter : https://twitter.com/gifviewer
What's New in Version 3.1.0
- Twitter download bug fixes
- Support the iPad Pro resolution
- App stabilization
Works very well
This views gifs in reverse order from the camera roll (i.e., most recent gifs first), as well as other albums that you save within the GIF Viewer app, and can play slideshows with a configurable number of times each GIF will be played, which is handy. My only complaint is that (with iOS9) it doesn't support split screen operation.
A particularly nice feature is that it shows the overall file size when you open up the individual frames in the current GIF.
A nice feature to add would be an option to set a default minimum display time for gifs still that those with a handful of frames could be guaranteed to be displayed for N seconds, so they're on screen long enough to see them.
The only real pissers I could think of were the need for premium for the best features (but it costs a buck, so that's not too big a deal) and the finickiness with gifs downloaded from chrome. But otherwise, controlling the speed, seeing individual frames, the amount of work that was put into this app is absolutely incredible and I would highly recommend it to anyone who wishes apple products had a better time with gifs.
Works perfectly except for Chrome
Some reason or other Chrome still doesn't work with this app for me.
Other than that, it's perfect and does exactly what it's supposed to. Plus being able to sort things into different folders makes it even better.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 30, 2016
- Version: 3.1.0
- Size: 28.1 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Minkyoung Kim
- © ImgBase
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade$2.99
- Pro Upgrade$1.99