Inbox by Gmail
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your email inbox should help you live and work better, but instead it often buries the important stuff and creates more stress than it relieves. Inbox, built by the Gmail team, keeps things organized and helps you get back to what matters.
• HIGHLIGHTS - Get the most important information without even opening the message. Check-in for flights, see shipping information for purchases, and view photos from friends right up front.
• BUNDLES - Similar messages are bundled together so you can deal with them all at once. And get rid of them with one swipe.
• REMINDERS - More than mail, you can add Reminders so your inbox contains all the things you need to get back to.
• SNOOZE - Snooze emails and Reminders to come back when you are ready to deal with them: next week, when you get home, or whenever you choose.
• SEARCH - Inbox helps you find exactly what you’re looking for— from your upcoming flight to a friend's address— without having to dig through messages.
• WORKS WITH GMAIL - Inbox is built by the Gmail team, so all your messages from Gmail are here, along with the reliability and spam protection of Gmail. All of your messages are still in Gmail and always will be.
What's New in Version 1.3.41
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Best. Email. Management. System. Ever.
Okay. I have now used this email app consistently for over a year. It is the best way to handle email ever. It separates things into low and high priority, and it learns what you like to see and don't like to see. Nice smart filtering features. It is the first thing I have used that allows me to be lazy about checking email. As in, it separates things so well, that I recently went almost a month without looking at my personal email. I was then able to go through it all in /five>/ minutes!!
My previous review:
Once you manage to set this up correctly, it really makes email very quick to go through. Love this.
Great and surprisingly different
A new take on how you handle email. The mobile app version is easy to adjust to after an hour or two but I struggle on the desktop version. I love the reminder function that hides the email and has reappear at your designated time. It's faster and easier to use - direct access to attachments in the summary view. Check it out and be patient - all change takes a moment to get used to.
LOVE IT! Except for 'DONE'
I have been using Inbox for more than a year and now and has help me organize and categorize my messages more efficiently. It is visually appealing. The graphics and colors make it easy and a pleasure to use. The only thing that doesn't seem as effective is the "DONE" feature. It would be nice to be able to delete messages with a swipe instead. Thanks!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 18, 2017
- Version: 1.3.41
- Size: 198 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Basque, Bengali, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2017, Google Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.