Join the 1 million plus people using Zoho Mail for their email. Zoho has been featured in: Product Hunt, The New York Times, CNet, TechCrunch and Mashable. With full-fledged Email, Calendar and Contacts packed into one single app, Zoho Mail is the suite-st email app around.
"Very Good Service , I will never move to another similar service since I get exactly what I need. Thanks." - Moussaoui
- Multiple account support - Add and switch between your different Zoho email accounts. Or view it all in one go through the unified Inbox with push notifications.
- Streams - Where you can Collaborate, Socialize and Integrate. Have productive conversations without the clutter of long emails, thus changing the way you communicate; within and between teams.
- Conversation view - Easily keep up with long email threads with related messages bunched together.
- Multitasking on iPad - Zoho Mail is fully optimized for iPad with split screen support for multitasking.
- Quick swipe actions - Instantly archive, delete or move emails with customizable swipe actions.
- 3D touch - Peek and preview an email without actually opening it.
- Apple Pencil - Bring the joy of free hand tool to your email. Scribble a hand-written message, annotate on photos or image attachments.
- Apple Watch - Access your Inbox, current day events and frequent contacts on your Apple watch.
- Advanced search - Dig into your inbox in seconds with auto-suggestions and handy filter options.
- Work Offline - Compose and send emails even when offline. Emails will be sent as and when internet connection becomes available.
- Attach from Zoho Docs - Directly attach files stored on the cloud in your Zoho Docs account to any email.
- Integrated Calendar - View / schedule your appointments and accept invites from within your email.
- Contacts on the go - Filter emails from your contacts or keep in touch with them through Email or a Call.
- More file attachment options - You can now attach files from other cloud services (iCloud Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive etc).
Subscribe within the app
You can choose monthly/yearly subscription.
Standard - Monthly : 30 GB Storage | 30 MB Attachment Limit
Standard - Yearly : 30 GB Storage | 30 MB Attachment Limit
Pro - Monthly : 100 GB Storage | 40 MB Attachment Limit
Pro - Yearly : 100 GB Storage | 40 MB Attachment Limit
Standard - Monthly: monthly auto-renewing subscription $3.99 (USD)
Standard - Yearly: yearly auto-renewing subscription $35.99 (USD)
Pro - Monthly: monthly auto-renewing subscription $6.99 (USD)
Pro - Yearly: yearly auto-renewing subscription $71.99 (USD)
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Shared folders: Collaborate with your colleagues by accessing shared folders right from within the app.
Accessibility: We've enhanced the app by bringing in support for VoiceOver.
Also, we've taken down a few bugs in this update.
Ratings and Reviews
Say goodbye to Gmail and yahoo spam/junk ads
Best email service ever. I have yahoo and google there’s so much spam/junk ads from things I am not even remotely familiar or interested in. It’s mostly gmail. I spend more time unsubscribing to things i have no clue about than getting an actual email I care to or need to see. Not anymore with Zoho it’s only things I have given permission or my email to. Zoho’s my go to email service the rest are basically linking Facebook accounts etc.. my google has over 8,000 emails from the last 2-3 months. I’m rambling but zoho will keep u safe from all sorts of unwanted crap!
Cannot send multiple BCC emails
This app works great except for one thing. I want to send the same email to a number of email addresses—not as a “group” where people join or unsubscribe, but simply to send individual emails to a lot of people at once. So I copy all the emails in proper format and paste them in the BCC. When I use the full Zoho website from a computer they are sent with no problem. But when I do the same thing using the Zoho iOS app, it says all these emails are an “invalid email address”. So I have to wait until I get to a computer to send emails with multiple BCC addresses. Please enable the app to do the same thing.
A must for any business owner
I have been using Zoho services for over 2years now and the value they bring is unbelievable. I begin as a true startup and now we are growing as a company and they provide the tools needed. Although there are A LOT of different services offered, at first it feels overbearing for a new guy. But believe me you become grateful overtime. What really brought me here is to provide my feedback on the Zoho mail app, simply phenomenal! I just hope Zoho does not become complacent. But as of now, the best system and app for ANY business person.
- Zoho Corporation
- 163.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Zoho Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Standard $3.99
- Pro $6.99
- Standard $35.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.