By Google, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get the official Google Calendar app for your iPhone or iPad to save time and make the most of every day.
• Different ways to view your calendar - Quickly switch between month, week and day view.
• Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• To-dos - Use Reminders to create and view to-dos alongside your events.
• Goals - Add personal goals—like “run 3 times a week”—and Calendar will schedule time for them automatically.
• Quick event creation - Smart suggestions for event titles, places and people save you time when creating events.
• All your calendars in one place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your device, including Exchange and iCloud.
Google Calendar is integrated with Apple Health to track your workouts and mark Goals as done automatically.
What's New in Version 2.18
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
It could have been great, BUT...
It’s hard to take this app seriously. Technically, the app works just fine. HOWEVER, the CHILDISH graphics that are FORCED UPON YOU, with no way to turn off, look like something a 2nd grader would put in his/her calendar.
Why would a calendar developer make juvenile images show up arbitrarily based upon key words? For example, mention the word “wedding” in your event and you are cursed with a GIGANTIC, OVERSIZED, RIDICULOUS LOOKING, image of a ring taking up an enormous amount of your screen. Mention golf - more crappy looking line art taking up a chunk of
Your screen. Etc. etc.
PLEASE, Google, PLEASE provide a way to turn this crap off. Most of your users are already out of elementary school.
In spite of its technical competence, I can’t bring myself to use it!!!
I really really like the Google Calendar app and I use it almost daily. I would forget appointments and things that I had if it weren’t for this app. Almost no complaints about the app it has mostly everything that I would want, for free! The only thing that prevented me from giving it a full five star is that I wish there could be a to do checklist and notes section like the planner pro app. I would’ve given it 4.5 stars if I could, but other than that I have no complaints. This app is a must have for busy people!
Please just fix ONE thing...... and 5 ⭐️’s you will get
Pocket Life has this awesome function where you can create a template for for repeat events. Then you just tap the days on a monthly colander to add them. For a nurse this function is amazing!!!! There are a lot of us!!! I absolutely love the Goal Tracking function. I love everything else, contemplating a switch to the Google Pixel 2 as well. Just please give this to and make my day!!!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 18, 2017
- Version: 2.18
- Size: 133 MB
- Languages: English, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.