Whether you’re insured or uninsured, you can use the FamilyWize Prescription Discount App to save money at pharmacies near you.
Since 2005, we’ve helped over 13 million people save more than $1 billion with our free Rx savings card.
HOW OUR PRESCRIPTION DISCOUNT CARD WORKS
Simply download the FamilyWize Prescription Discount App to your device, display the in-app Rx card at the pharmacy during checkout, and receive average savings of 45% on your medications. It’s that easy! More importantly, our discount drug card is for everyone nationwide. Whether you are insured or uninsured, you are eligible to begin saving on your prescription medications today with FamilyWize.
COMPARE PRESCRIPTION DRUG PRICES BEFORE DRIVING TO THE PHARMACY
Instantly compare prescription drug prices at different pharmacies by using the Drug Price Lookup Tool. You can now access an instant view of the price for your saved medications once you open the FamilyWize app.
With the app's drug price comparison feature, you will see FamilyWize’s negotiated amount for your medication at participating pharmacies near you. Take your prescription, along with our Rx discount app, to a participating pharmacy and ask for the lowest price possible.
SAVE YOUR MEDICATIONS AND PREFERRED PHARMACIES
When moving to a new doctor, it can be difficult to recall past prescriptions. With the FamilyWize mobile app, you can easily view a list of your active and past medications by saving them in your Medicine Cabinet.
For added convenience, you can save a list of your preferred local pharmacies. When adding prescriptions to the Medicine Cabinet, the app will catalog your pharmacy automatically.
FamilyWize has been featured by Time, Drug Store News, Drug Topics and U.S. News & World Report.
We proudly partner with organizations like United Way, American Heart Association, National Council on Aging, and more. They help us reach people like you, who simply want to lower their prescription drug costs.
INSTANT PRICE VIEWS & ALERTS
You can now access an instant view of the price for your active medications once you open the app. This will also alert you when there are better prices for your medication available at a different pharmacy nearby.
Within your account, you can now view a list of active and past medications that you saved to the FamilyWize mobile app. This makes recalling past drugs easier when moving to a different doctor.
When you add prescriptions to your Medicine Cabinet, the FamilyWize mobile app now catalogues a list of all your saved pharmacies for future use.
•Drug Price Look-Up Enhancements
•Medicine Cabinet Prescriptions
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t think so.
Discounts are disappointing. App GoodRx gives you much lower prices after coupon applied. They show you tons of pharmacy options where you can purchase your medication. I want it to try this app and was curious about discounts but I better stick to GoodRx app.
Developer Response ,
Hello, Kitties9forever. Thank you for your feedback. Our pricing has improved on thousands of drugs since your review, so it's likely that we now offer a better discount on your medication. Take another look in our Drug Price Look-Up Tool within the mobile app.
Our Drug Price Look-up Tool shows you the FamilyWize discounted price on your medication at all your local pharmacies. Plus, FamilyWize never expires and saves people an average of 45% on their drug costs!
App does not show price of requested drug at various stores. A hassle to compare prices at the drug counter. Also find many of my drugs not available for discount. Much prefer Goodrx app.
So Easy to Use
First time using FamilyWize, saved me $70.
- FAMILYWIZE COMMUNITY SERVICE PARTNERSHIP, INC.
- 64.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 FamilyWize Community Service Partnership
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.