First Aid Pocket Doctor
By Eugen Shaposhnikov
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Presents action in case of the most common diseases, injuries, damage in the home and on the road before the arrival of medical assistance. Errors are pre-medical self-help, consumer manifestations of drug dependence.
Covered the situation with fainting and nose bleeding, fever and food poisoning, insect bites and animals, thermal burns and stinging, a sharp increase in blood pressure, accidents.
How to use
According to the principle of lights:
Green light indicates what you need to do first.
Yellow - which is possible in this situation.
Red about what not to do.
To view the pictures, click once on the smaller copy.
This mobile application describes the situations of the first pre-medical care, which are not treatment. Ask for a doctor's advice in addition to using this application before making any medical decisions.
1. Increase in body temperature (flu, ARD)
3. The sharp increase in blood pressure (BP), hypertensive crisis
5. Rhythm disturbance of the heart (arrhythmia)
6. Pain, burning, gravity in the chest
9. Abdominal pain
10. Allergic reactions
15. Electric shock and lightning
16. Food poisoning or accidental medication, technical fluid
20. Convulsions, epilepsy
24. Frostbite and hypothermia
25. Bee sting, wasp, bumblebee, hornet
26. Tick bite
27. Small pets bite (hamsters, mice, rats), dogs, cats, foxes
28. Snake bite
29. Burns from stinging jellyfish, corals, sea anemones, injections of fish
30. Burns from plants
31. Sea urchin needlestick
32. Surface wounds, abrasions
33. Severe bleeding from the wound
34. Bruises, sprains
35. Broken limbs
36. Choked on food, foreign body
37. Brain commotion
38. Household poisoning, carbon monoxide, automobile exhaust gases
40. Signs of clinical death
41. Resuscitation techniques
Idea and content:
Chaytsev Viacheslav - a doctor, a scientist, a teacher, a specialist in urgent conditions and preventive medicine with experience on five continents.
Computer embodiment and design
Evgeny Shaposhnikov - engineer, programmer.
Fedorov NM CPR. - MIA, M., 2008.
Chaytsev VG Forming of the life habits of the family and the school. - Press, Ryazan, 2009.
David W. Where there is no doctor. 18th pr., U.S.A., 1998.
Ireland on the Sunday Home doctor. Dublin, 2008.
Junior citizen handbook. Metropolitan police. www.ncsb.co.uk
What's New in Version 1.16
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Dec 15, 2017
- Version: 1.16
- Size: 27.0 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: Eugen Shaposhnikov
- © Eugen Shaposhnikov
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (6th generation).