@Point of Care™ With Watson is a clinical decision-making mobile platform. Hypoparathyroidism @Point of Care™ provides a streamlined clinical decision support tool for clinicians to obtain content when it is needed—enabling better decisions, better outcomes, and better care.
With Watson, clinicians use @Point of Care™ to easily access curated, evidence-based, and disease-specific medical content. Clinicians navigate content by asking voice-enabled natural language questions. With Watson, confidence-rated answers to efficiently incorporate best treatment options happen more quickly and decisions are made faster to improve patient outcomes at the point of care.
Hypoparathyroidism @Point of Care™ is designed to:
• Support discovery and practice change
• Provide relevant, evidence-based disease-specific medical content
• Improve patient outcomes at the point of care
• Continually updated Hypoparathyroidism content
• Topics in diagnosis, treatment, and care management developed with expert physician authors
• Case studies, videos, and interviews
• Access to actionable patient-recorded data
• Detailed reference list with access to original sources
• Continuing medical education credit (CME/CE)
• Surveys and peer polling
• Patient education resources to share with patients
Thanks for using @Point of Care! We regularly update our apps to fix bugs, improve performance and add new features.
—Fixed Face ID crash on new devices
Ratings and Reviews
Good source of info for professionals
This app provides a very good introduction to HYPOPARATHYROIDISM for medical professionals.
I do not know if the CME feature is fully functional and accredited but the quality of available information is very good.
I imagine this app could be a great introduction to and validation of current understanding of the disease for professionals who are unfamiliar.
I would like to see overt linkages to source information and promotion of patient support infrastructure like the Hypopara Association.
Also the polling information - it's not very transparent what or who the polling is ultimately for.
So 4 of 5 stars for showing up, having legitimate information, and offering a professional education package.
- At Point of Care, LLC
- 21.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 @Point of Care™
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.