MyDirectives MOBILE™ is a free app that helps you to record and share your organ donation status and tell doctors who can make treatment decisions for you if there is a medical emergency and you can't communicate.
Health emergencies can happen at any time. MyDirectives MOBILE™, a companion to the award winning, free-to-consumer MyDirectives.com, helps you to be prepared just in case. Make your organ donation wishes clear and name up to three "healthcare agents” — the people you trust to speak and make medical treatment decisions for you if there is a medical emergency and you can't communicate.
MyDirectives MOBILE works seamlessly with your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to make the process easy:
- Use your camera to record a video of your wishes and/or confirm your identity — the Most Unselfish Selfie™! — and sign your document
- Enter information for your healthcare agents and doctors using your Contacts
- Share your advance care plan right from your phone, and link via Apple’s Medical ID, to put your emergency information in front of your iPhone lock screen so it can be found in an emergency
MyDirectives MOBILE and MyDirectives.com work together to provide everything you need for an emergency medical care plan. You can complete your emergency plan in minutes or take as long as you need to feel confident. Our cloud-based service stores your emergency, critical and advance care plan online for free.
The MyDirectives.com web platform goes even further than MyDirectives MOBILE and gives you the ability to create, store and share your medical treatment goals, preferences and priorities with family, friends, caregivers and medical personnel, including:
- My Decisions: What are your medical treatment goals, preferences and priorities? Use your own words or select from a list of answers. Keep this relevant with updates as needed.
- My Healthcare Agents: Who do you want to represent you and make medical treatment decisions for you if you can't communicate during a health crisis?
- My Thoughts: Make a hospital visit better with messages, video posts (we call it the Most Unselfish Selfie™ or the Most Selfless Selfie™!), music and photos that help caregivers know more about you and help you feel more confident.
- My Circle: Keep all your key contact information in one place. Convenient for you, and vital to your caregivers in a crisis.
Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
A wise addition to your device
As a physician for more than 50 years, I strongly urge you to fill out the brief and simple form to store on your device.
Everytime I try to add a healthcare agent the app shuts off. I've looked everywhere I can think off for a help email or chat. Can't even find any contact info for the parent company. This was recommended by my local hospital but it's starting to look fraudulent. Please help.
Our apologies that the application is shutting down unexpectedly for you. Our website is https://mydirectives.com and you can contact our team at https://mydirectives.com/en/contact/contact/. If you delete and re-install the application that may fix your issue. You may also continue creating your account online at https://mydirectives.com. We appreciate your feedback and bringing this issue to our attention.
- ADVault, Inc
- 38.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 ADVault, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.