Offline is a free curated guide to your city's best events and experiences, available in Raleigh, Durham, and Charlotte, NC.
Tired of searching “things to do?” Offline uncovers and curates the best news, events, and things to do in Raleigh, Durham, and Charlotte based on your interests, the time of day, the day of the week, the season, and your location. From weekend events and festivals to date ideas and running trails, everything that matters is finally in one place.
Learn about new business openings and find the best guides by local influencers that know the city like the back of their hands.
With Offline you can:
• Keep up to date on all of the important entertainment news in your city.
• Filter out the noise. We curate the best events, places and things to do in Raleigh, Durham, and Charlotte.
• Discover endlessly. From restaurants and running trails to unique cocktails and live events, Offline puts it all at your fingertips.
• Connect with the community. See beautiful photos of what other Offline members are doing and what events they're attending and share your own adventures.
• Keep track of progress. Bookmark things you want to do, places you want to go and events you want to do, then check them off to mark your accomplishments.
**Want to write for us? Email email@example.com
- Offline is now accessible without an account. Hit the Skip button on the sign up page to directly check out what's going on in your city.
- An account is required for some features.
- Additional bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but
This is an amazing app to find things to do in the NC Triangle area and I have found events that I otherwise would not have had the privilege of knowing about. From restaurants to shows to festivals, this app really has them all. If there's one fault with this app, it's that it is hard to switch locations. Even though I select the option to change locations, it seems to ONLY show me the NC Triangle area! If that one issue is solved, I'd have no problem revising my rating to 5 stars!
For a social butterfly like myself, this is my go-to app for all events in my city! I introduce all my friends and city newcomers to this fabulous tool!
Favorite App to Date!!
Offline is my favorite app to date, hands down. I use it at least weekly to check out what is going on in the Triangle (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill) area, both for things to do and places to eat. I cannot get enough of their suggestions and how easy it is to use. I'm also active in Couchsurfing, and in a community where local flare is the thing, I pass it on to every surfer coming through, especially if I can't give them my own suggestion! The bookmarks to keep tabs on things is great, although I would love it if you could make separate lists or sort your list by food, outdoors, etc. checking things off is a bonus but really just the listing of the amazing events and locations is truly the most beneficial aspect. I will say I wasn't as impressed with the Charlotte side of things but I know it's constantly growing so expect it will pick up with continued use!
- Offline Media Inc.
- 70.8 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Offline Media Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.