Welcome to VERNEZ, your ultimate style discovery and creative space. Not only you can edit your own magazine-style editorials here, all content in your feed is fully personalised based on people who inspire you and products that you care about.
VERNEZ allows you to:
• Edit your own magazine from visuals to stories, like a fashion editor!
• Follow your favourite products and see how others style them.
• Discover the latest trends and styles loved by real people.
• Shop any content you see with a few simple taps.
What our users said:
“The Twitter of fashion editorials with a shop button!”
“So beautiful and so addictive!”
“The next big thing in fashion”
“I want to move my blog here!"
*Please note that this app is not yet compatible for iPhone 4.*
If you have any questions, great ideas, or simply want to say hi, feel free to drop us line at email@example.com. We’ll put on our best performance to entertain our users!
• Massive improvement work on the feeds. The flow of your feed is now smooth like your best silk blouse and checking in and out of an edit has never been so seamless.
• We got rid of the wasted white space around the edit. It is now looking bigger, prettier, and more like a magazine!
• Similar activities are now packed together.
• We added a series of cool animation to give you that fashion kick while getting inspiration from others.
• Your fashion story written in text now display in full length under the image. No more tapping to show all. Sleek!
• You can now delete an uploaded item from Wardrobe. Simply unfollow it.
• Editing your profile has never been easier. No more Save button - it does it automatically.
• Last but not least, a floor of dead bugs. Eeekk! (…but yay!)
We can’t wait to hear what you think. Please @vernez in your edits or comments for anything you’d like to talk about.
Happy Editing! xx
Ratings and Reviews
Needs to iron out kinks...
Very cool idea. However, there are many glitches that needs attention. I can't change my profile picture, username, edit my boards after I submit it nor delete it, some aspects with creating are annoying too. I'd like to see a feature where the boards can submit directly to social media networks and allows links. That would be incentivizing for influencers. Overall, the concept is good but the app needs some updates and upgrades.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.