Markup is an expert on knowledge management with efficient team collaboration, AI-powered knowledge community, and annotating support. You can explore articles with highlights from others to gain valuable insight. You can also easily share digital materials to your team for instant communication. Markup is here to help you work collaboratively and sort through redundant information from the webs or files anywhere, anytime.
***********Widely Recognized by Media & Our Users***********
+ Featured in “Annotation and Screencasting to Extend the Reach of Your Classroom” by Yale Center of Language Study
+ Featured in “The 9 Best PDF Apps for the Apple iPad” by TabletPC Review
+ User Testimonial: “PDF Markup helps me to take work with me when I am not in the office. It really does make life better!” - Val Sigler
• Analyze highlighted stories with Markup's brilliant algorithm.
• Automatically sort web pages you highlighted into different categories.
• Discover more stories you are interested in.
INSTANT TEAM COLLABORATION
• Shared Folder is a platform for instant team communication, including sharing of files, pictures, articles, videos, and URL.
• Create teams, manage your team members, and join teams to work collaboratively.
• Directly share highlighted Web Markups and annotations to your team.
• Team Clipboard helps collect your ideas by sharing digital materials to your team.
• Team Panel provides a clear history tracking.
• Highlight text and excerpts on web pages through built-in or Safari browser.
• Sync your highlights through multiple devices.
• Explore highlights from the markup community or share your own.
• Link web highlights to your PDFs
DOCUMENT VIEWER & ANNOTATOR
• Support all mainstream file formats
• Add highlights, freehand writings, sticky notes, text boxes, arrows, shapes, etc.
• Customize PDF stamps by adding texts or images
• Sign documents & fill forms.
• BOTA list - display a summary of all annotations applied to the PDF file.
• Highlight text in ePub books
FILE TRANSFER & BACKUP
• Get files from Dropbox, OneDrive, GoogleDrive, Evernote, Box, FTP, or WebDAV client
• Copy files via WiFi, iTunes USB, and Open-in feature
KDAN CLOUD SERVICES – SIGN UP FOR FREE
• Resume unfinished uploading.
• Viewing PDFs online by sending file links.
• Send download links from the web with password protection.
IN-APP PURCHASE (FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE)
Subscribe to Kdan Cloud services for more advanced capabilities to convert, edit, fax, and sync PDFs on the go. You can easily work with PDFs on computers and mobile devices.
WHAT IS CREATIVITY 365?
Creativity 365 is a comprehensive, cross-device contention creation toolset aimed at improving productivity and collaboration. The set includes five apps PDF Markup, Pocket Scanner, Animation Desk, NoteLedge, and Write-on Video along with 1TB Kdan Cloud storage. With Creativity 365, subscribers gain access to all the premium features ordinarily unavailable to free app users.
IN-APP PURCHASE DETAILS
• Creativity 365 subscription is USD$9.99/month or $4.99 per month if you opt to pay annually (includes advanced PDF editing tools, all premium features in all cloud apps & 1 TB cloud storage)
• We offer a 3-day or 7-day trial period to new subscribers of Creativity 365. You can try out the subscription content before buying it.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of current subscription period.
Terms of service: https://auth.kdanmobile.com/articles/terms_of_service
CAN WE GIVE A HAND?
Got a question? Contact us at email@example.com or check out https://support.kdanmobile.com.
- Apple Pencil 2 Support: Work efficiently by quickly switching between tools, eraser, and color palette
- Optimize user interface to improve user experience
- Overall stability improvements and bugs fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good on the features, but lacking some software needs
The individual annotation options are awesome, the color variety is pretty good, and they all seem to work as they were designed to. The app crashes quite a bit, especially if you try to use the search feature, and if you haven't saved in a while, it can be a pretty big loss for your annotations. An auto-save would be really nice, especially since there is a tendency to crash. Also, the news screen and feed are the first things you see, when that's not what anyone is using the app for... it would be nice to have your documents be the primary screen and then if you're interested in kdan's articles, they'd still be available.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thanks for the suggestions, and we'll inform the PDF team of your message. As for the news page, please tap the "Custom" button (beside the "?" button)on the the top right of the screen while you are in the explore page. You can change the layout and set your file list as the primary screen. If you still have questions, please feel free to contact us. Thank you. :)
Great app but problem with having more than a couple of files
I find this app great for my work with pdf files but after storing some files on the app I can not open and it says ‘want to store more file? Sign up to Kdan Cloud to unlock the file restriction’.
Even though registration is free, if you do not want to get yet another cloud service you are trapped and I could not find information on the actual restriction as to find a way to work comfortably within he limits of it (is it number of files?if so, how many?) without this is definitely a 5 stars
Developer Response ,
Hello, the free version enables you to store up to 10 files within the app. If you store files more than 10, I would suggest you to back up files to your personal cloud and remove unnecessary files from the app. The Kdan Cloud offers you an easier way to transfer files across your devices (cross-platform supported). If you still have questions, please feel free to let us know. Thank you. :)
Had high hopes but this app failed to meet them
Iwasplanning to use this for studying instead of printing hundreds of sheets of paper. The app would crash continuously or completely erase portions of highlights for no reason. Sometimes in the middle of the document so I had no idea until I scrolled up. It got to a point that the simple task of highlighting chapter would take three times longer instead of making things more efficient. I wanted it to work so badly, but when markups aren’t saved and there is no way to make progress saves, what’s the point? Back to paper I go.
- Kdan Mobile Software LTD
- 167.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2018 Kdan Mobile Software Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Creativity 365 - 1 Month $9.99
- Creativity 365 $19.99
- Creativity 365 - 1 Year $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.