Punkpost - Handwritten Cards
By Punkpost Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Beautifully handwritten cards mailed by artists for you.
Make someone happy: Send your first card free!
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Pick a card.
2. Compose your message. Add confetti and photos too!
3. Hit send. Sit back and relax.
From there, your message will be passed to an artist who will handwrite it on your card, prepare the envelope, add a stamp, and put it in the mail for you. You’ll get photos of the artwork so you know exactly what your recipient is getting.
“In this age of endless IMs, texts, and emails, who doesn't love a handwritten note? I’m obsessed with Punkpost...” – O, the Oprah Magazine
After your first free card, it's $6 per card. You’ll get:
- your mail taken care of for you
- a custom piece of art for your recipient
- to choose from hundreds of exclusive cards
- to pick a writing style for your message
- on a nice quality thick paper greeting card
- with postage included
Want more? You can also:
- add confetti bombs
- add photos from your phone to be printed
- add emojis and our artists will draw them
- leave request notes for your artists
- send to mostly anywhere in the world for an extra dollar
Punkpost is powered by a community of creatives passionate about using mail to make communication more meaningful. No fake robots. Only real people taking care of mailing love for you.
Here's what some people are saying:
“Punkpost is bringing back handwritten correspondence with a healthy dose of punk rock and confetti.” – Design Milk
“Built on a foundation of artists, Punkpost prints, decorates, and sends out real cards — complete with real, human handwriting — for you... Maybe, with the help of technology, we can keep our old-fashioned learnings alive and well.” – Refinery29
“The process is seamless: pick your card, type your message, and add necessary specifics like a delivery date and whether your note should include glitter (yes, glitter); the team behind Punkpost takes care of the rest.” – StyleCaster
“Punkposts make for meaningful moments that just can’t be replicated with an email, text, or Facebook message.” – Brit + Co
** Limit of one free card per person. We limit freebies because real people handwrite each and every card and the postal service charges us for shipping your cards. If our system notices you’ve already sent a first free card from another account your message will automatically be deleted.
We hope you love the service our artists provide for you. Support Punkpost by sending cards to your pals and telling your friends about us!
What's New in Version 1.301.1
Introducing a whole new way to navigate the app!
- Many enhancements in your Outbox, in the Events, and in your Contacts.
- Read more about our artists and cards through little features.
- A few fixes with card drafts and the card scheduler.
Plus now in V 1.301.1:
- Fixed an issue where the current date's events weren't always showing up.