MMGuardian Parental Control
By Pervasive Group Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
With the MMGuardian Parental Control app installed on your child’s device, you’ll have access to comprehensive remote device management capabilities at the MMGuardian Parent Web Portal.
The app can also function as a safe browser with category based internet filtering and detailed web history reporting.
Here is what you will be able to do:
• Locate the child's phone.
• Set time schedules when downloaded applications will be disabled
• Send a command to disable, or enable, downloaded apps for a short time period
• Block access to porn and adult rated websites
• Set rules to block websites based on child age range and site category
• Review detailed web site history reports
• Disable the App StoreSM, prevent app installation and block in-app purchases
• Completely disable the iTunes® store
• Set age based ratings for iTunes content (apps, movies, TV shows)
• Disable the device’s camera
• Prevent use of Face Time
• Block use of multi-player games in the Game Store, or prevent addition of new gaming friends
• Lock and wipe the device, should it be lost or stolen
To get started:
1. Download this MMGuardian Parental Control app to your child’s device.
2. Register to create a new parent account, or log in to an existing account.
3. Follow the on-screen steps to “Enrol” the device to the management system.
4. After enrolment, on return to the app, set the app to Kid's Mode.
5. Log into the parent web portal to set up the required device configuration.
Free Trial Period
All features are fully functional for the free 14 day trial period following app registration. After the trial has ended, continued use and access to the MMGuardian service requires a subscription to be purchased. There are three purchase options:
"One Time Subscription"
- This is a one time payment ($49.99) for an indefinite, not time limited, subscription.
"1 Year Subscription"
- A non-renewing subscription to use the service for 12 months ($19.99)
- An auto-renewing subscription, at $1.99 per month.
For the monthly auto-renewing subscription, please note the following:
- You will be subscribing to access the MMGuardian Parental Control services to gain full functionality of the application, including the web filtering service.
- The subscription is on a monthly basis, at a cost of $1.99 per month
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at purchase confirmation
- The subscription will automatically renew each month, unless auto-renew of the subscription is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current monthly period.
- If auto-renew is not turned off, your account will be charged $1.99 for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current monthly period.
- You may manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renew for purchased subscriptions from your iTunes Account Settings. See https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
- Cancellation of a current subscription during the active subscription period is not permitted
- Any unused portion of the free trial period is forfeited when a subscription is purchased.
Battery use disclaimer: This application uses GPS for location services. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Our Terms of Service may be reviewed at: http://www.mmguardian.com/terms
This app does not provide monitoring / blocking of calls nor monitoring / blocking of SMS messages.
What's New in Version 1.8.1
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 26, 2017
- Version: 1.8.1
- Size: 29.7 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Pervasive Group Inc.
- © 2014 - 2016 Pervasive Group Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 12 Month Subscription$19.99