Track everything about your apps, from performance to reviews, right from your iPhone! Make smarter decisions faster with Appfigures' indispensable analytics and insights, on the go.
Use the "Try as guest" mode for a live demo.
Appfigures packs simplicity and detail into one app: A unified dashboard lets you stay on top of every important metric quickly--from downloads and revenue to ratings. Powerful and intuitive reports give you access to detailed trends. And real-time alerts ensure you'll always have you finger on the pulse.
All analytics and insights you need to run your app business:
* Downloads - Get a quick overview of your total downloads, or dig into downloads by type, including app downloads, updates, returns, educational downloads, gifts, and promo codes.
* Revenue - See your bottom line, including: app and in-app revenue, ad revenue, returns, and educational purchases.
* Subscriptions - Analyze your active subscriptions, churn, MRR, and more quickly.
* Reviews - Read what your users are saying about your app from all countries, translated into your language and reply with a tap.
* Ratings - See how your ratings change over time and by country.
* Ad Revenue - Check your ad revenue as well as total impressions, eCPM, fill rate, and more.
* Ad Spend - See how your ad campaign are performing across all ad networks.
We know you like data, and in this update we're giving you more of it! You can now view your ratings, dissect your subscription revenue, and monitor your ad campaigns right from the app.
We also made it possible to reply to reviews, fixed a few bugs, and improved overall performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice design but...
The design is really nice and it’s super easy to navigate between apps but I am disappointed by two points:
- the deleted apps are displayed in the list and as far as I can tell you cannot remove them. Edit: it’s possible from the site.
- if you select 1 day, you end up with no data most of the time because the figures are always released with a delay by Apple. Maybe that should the latest data available?
Edit/ updated 1st point and rating.
Developer Response ,
Glad to hear you like the design!
1. You _can_ remove apps. Simply hide them through the Apps page on the site.
2. Depends on your timezone, data might come in later in the day (and recently all stores have been extra delayed). However, we'd be happy to take a closer look to make sure everything is set up correctly if you can get in touch directly.
Wonderful app, lacking a little data
This is a beautiful, clearly considered app. I do wish it displayed the average (or even better, a distribution of) new rating each day, rather than just “number of ratings” and “total average”. You have to do some hand-wavy math to tell what the new incoming ratings actually are.
Thanks for the wonderful app!
Developer Response ,
You're welcome, and thank you for the kind words and feedback! We're already thinking about ways to give more insight without adding too much complexity.
Works fine, but lacking features
The app shows the data fine, but the data you can see is a small fraction of what’s available on the website. I’d like to see that fraction be larger. Obviously not expecting full functionality (though it certainly isn’t impossible), but would like to see more than this for a paid service.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.