Hurikat is the expert of waiting lines. Stop wasting your time!
Hurikat informs you in real time of the best times to visit a museum, call a helpline, go to a store or contact an administration. We collect information on thousands of organisations across the world: don’t wait any longer and join the Hurikat community.
THOUSANDS OF PLACES ACROSS THE WORLD
Hurikat allows you to find the off-peak hours of thousands of organisations, places, customer services and stores, thanks to our comprehensive crowd tables and members of the community who share real-time crowd information of the places they visit.
Hurikat allows you to discover the peak hours of thousands of places across the world:
● Tourist attractions: museums, monuments, theme parks etc.
● Customer services: telecommunications companies, E-commerce companies, airlines etc.
● Administrations (DMV...)
For now, our database is filled with:
● Main touristic places in Europe and around the world
● France, Brazil, UK, Switzerland, Belgium and Russia have full database (shops, administrations, customer services...)
● Other countries will soon be added!
CONVENIENT ON A DAY-TO-DAY BASIS
Not only does Hurikat inform you of the peak hours, but it also gives you:
● Shortcuts to some places
● Opening hours
EFFICIENT IN ANY SITUATION
Whether you want to know when is the best time to call the helpline of your phone company or airline, visit the latest exhibition at a museum, or even go to your local town office, Hurikat has the answer with its comprehensive database updated everyday to make your life easier.
WHY THE MEERKAT?
The meerkat embodies our values.
Meerkats are very social animals that live in community groups. A clan of meerkats works together helping one another. One or two meerkats will be in charge of looking out for potential predators while others forage for food. When a lookout spots a predator, it will produce a warning bark. The group will then quickly escape into one of the many underground burrows they will have dug. Overall, meerkats have one of nature’s most cooperative societies. Its members take turns scavenging for food, standing guard and sometimes mentoring the young.
As you will have noticed, the choice of the meerkat as our logo is by no means an accident. Helping one another is at the heart of Hurikat. Everyone has a role to play and as contributions are made the community gets stronger. Welcome to the Hurikat community!
In this new update, we totally changed the interface!
- The home screen is now based on your favorites. Use it as a dashboard, to take a quick look at the status of crowds or waiting times before you go.
- Discover your monthly and general rank within the community
- Change your country and language directly from the search screen
- Improvements and bug fixes
- Turba Apps
- 61.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Turba
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.