Make expense reporting effortless! Zoho Expense automates business and travel expense management. It dramatically reduces the time required to record receipts, prepare expense reports and get them approved. Zoho Expense is a true perk for traveling employees, for managers who have stacks of expense reports awaiting approval.
Here's what some of our users have said about our mobile app
"This is one of the best apps in the market. Very professional interface and easy to use."
"Great little app that is easy to use and very handy for recording expenses for tax time."
"Very useful to keep you company's expenses under control."
Zoho Expense will track mileage right from your Apple Watch.
Here's what Zoho Expense brings to the table.
- Store receipts digitally. Drop the paper receipts.
- Tracking mileage. With an in-built GPS tracker and Maps, Zoho expenses records mileage expenses for your everyday trips.
- Automate recording of expenses. Zoho Expense automatically creates expenses from the receipts you upload. With auto scan, all major details like date, merchant, amount, etc, are captured in the expense.
- Easy expense reporting. Tap to batch expenses together to create an expense report and submit to your manager via email.
- Subscribe within the app.
You can either opt for a monthly or yearly subscription.
Standard Plan: 10 users | Unlimited auto scan | Unlimited storage
Standard - Monthly: monthly auto-renewing subscription $14.99(USD)
Standard - Yearly: yearly auto-renewing subscription $149.99(USD)
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing - Easy - Most Affordable - Best
Wow! We are a church of around 200 and we have a handful of employees. We searched and searched for the best software that we could afford. This is it! They have a generous three user limit for the free version. The app it’s so easy to use – it is intuitive. The customer support is unparalleled. When I got the free version they give me a call after a couple of weeks just to make sure everything was good. That’s probably never going to happen with 99 percent of the companies out there. This company loves their customers. Again wow. Best expense app out there!
Good but needs work
The biggest issue that I don’t have but the person at my company who approves expenses has is the final report. There’s so much wasted space. They want to see a weekly summary of expenses on one page. Please let us create a template or at least have an option to fit the summary of the report on one page for a week. Obviously the receipts would all have separate pages. We’re not allowed to use Zoho just because of this. We use the CRM and everything else just not expenses. Just tighten it up the page layout and fit into one page.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your valuable feedback. It helps us make the app better.
"They want to see a weekly summary of expenses on one page. Please let us create a template or at least have an option to fit the summary of the report on one page for a week"
Can we get on a call to assist you better in this regard, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Obviously the receipts would all have separate pages."
We do have an option to change the number of receipts shown on a single page, please ask any of your organization admin to change the preference.
• Login to Zoho Expense web application (www.zoho.com/expense).
• Navigate to Settings >> Report Preferences.
• Under the "PDF Options", number of receipts shown per page can be changed to 4 or 9.
Awaiting your reply.
Karthikaeyan A R
Great app/Great support
I use a very large and popular expense report through my company. It works but when I needed one to keep track of expenses for an estate I tried Zoho to keep things separated. My experience with Zoho expenses has been great. I had to utilize support when I replaced my phone due to the Authenticator I was using. Support was thorough and I was able to reach someone right away. I am a Zoho fan for sure and recommend it highly. It is simple to use and very thorough.
- Zoho Corporation
- 93.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 Zoho Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Standard - Monthly $14.99
- Standard - Yearly $149.99
- Premium - Monthly $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.