One Drop | Mobile is a free award-winning app loaded with features to help you manage your diabetes.
* Featured in App Store as a “Best New App,” and TechCrunch, The Washington Post, Fortune, CNN, Gizmodo, Engadget, Mashable, Inc., YAHOO! Finance, The Guardian UK, Diabetes Daily, DiaTribe, Diabetes.co.uk (http://diabetes.co.uk/), DiabetesMine, and more
* Winner of "Best Design" @ LAUNCH 2015 & “Best Alumni” @ LAUNCH 2016
* “It has been a huge help in lowering my HBA1C.” - jayhickey1
* “As a T1d for the last 52 years, this is the best app I've seen. My A1c dropped .5 point to 6.1 during that time.” - MoeGig
One Drop | Premium and Plus are monthly subscription services that include:
* One Drop | Chrome: A gorgeous, Bluetooth-enabled blood glucose meter that syncs data directly with the One Drop | Mobile app
* Test Strips: All the test strips you need delivered direct to your door
* One Drop | Experts: Real-time 24/7 access to a personal diabetes coach via in-app chat
... all for less than a monthly co-pay. No insurance, prescriptions, appointments, or hassles.
Learn more by checking out the One Drop Store in Settings.
Apple Health® Integration
* Sync health data from thousands of apps via Health app, including: Dexcom, One Touch, Accu-Chek, Agamatrix, iHealth, Dario, Garmin, Fitbit, Nike+, UP by Jawbone, Misfit, Pebble, Human, Strava, My Fitness Pal, Lose it!, Lark, Weight Watchers, Withings
Fully-Featured Apple WatchOS 3 App
* Log glucose, meds, food, and activity directly from your Apple Watch
* View your Daily Goals Progress and Glucose in Range right on your wrist
Scheduled Medication Reminders
* Get reminders to take all your meds (including non-diabetes meds) on time every time
Automatic Insulin Pump Data
* Set up insulin pump basal rates & basal insulin will flow seamlessly into your timeline 24/7
* Log temp basals right from the home screen
Automatic Carb Counting
* Search for foods and One Drop tallies the carbs for you
* Build and save favorite meals
Historical Data & Stats Views
* Tap on your daily stats for a summary of your progress over time
* Swipe left on your timeline to see how much time you spend in range
Multi-Language & Multi-Region Support
* Enjoy all of the benefits of One Drop in English, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, French, and Russian
* Access region-specific food libraries for: Austria, Belgium, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Sweden, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and United States.
* Join a worldwide community of people with diabetes
* Tap on Community tab to see everyone’s moments
* Community Ambassadors share all their moments publicly
* Everyone else shares everything anonymously: privacy is guaranteed; your data is secure
* Check out the News tab for diabetes news, recipes, and community data
Check out the new One Drop menu, now located in the bottom right hand corner. The updated logging menu is more responsive and personalized. To reorder the list of logging icons, tap the One Drop menu then hold, drag, and drop an icon (BG, Meds, Food, Activity).
We've also improved stability and performance and fixed some minor bugs.
Many thanks to everyone who's sent us feedback. We make changes based on what you write in, so please let us know what you think! Just email email@example.com.
And if you love One Drop, please take a minute to write a review. We appreciate your support!
Ratings and Reviews
Log food, medications and more on your iPhone or Apple Watch.
Great but needs some improvement
I recently came across this app and instantly downloaded it for my wife, she used the app for a couple days and said she really liked it so we subscribed to the unlimited plan, meter came way before it said in the notice. One thing she could really use in the app is customizable setting to have the app do the insulin calculations for her. For example she checks her numbers it syncs to the app then she has to close the app and open the calculator and figure out the amount of insulin would be great if you could put in the math and the app do that for her. So she checks her numbers the app displays the reading then a notification or something goes to correct this take “2” units of insulin, or eat this 30g of carbs basically eliminate the need to close the app and use the calculator. That’s the only thing I could think of that could use the app other than that 10/10 great app and cheap too!!
The best app there is!!
I looked at several apps but none of them come close!
Complete tracking of everything. The logging feature for food is the best. Save your common meals, easily adjust portions, search the extensive database to add foods, even use the built in barcode scanner! Now use Siri Shortcuts to add meals. Connects to health app seamlessly, logs weight from iHealth Bluetooth scale or enter manually. Track a1c, carbs, calories, insulin intake, medications, even activity! This truly motivated me to take my type 2 diabetes seriously. From July to October I got my a1c from 8.0 to 6.4, my weight from 305 to 278. Medications did most of it but understanding portions and the easy logging made a tremendous difference.
I can’t thank the developers enough! My only wish would be to have the one drop meter and strips covered and paid by my Medicare insurance. Still, the free to use app is far and away the best I have seen.
- Informed Data Systems, Inc
- 199.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2018 One Drop and Informed Data Systems Inc. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.