One Drop for Diabetes Management
By Informed Data Systems, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
One Drop | Mobile is a free award-winning app loaded with features to help you manage your diabetes.
* Featured in App Store as a “Best New App,” and TechCrunch, The Washington Post, Fortune, CNN, Gizmodo, Engadget, Mashable, Inc., YAHOO! Finance, The Guardian UK, Diabetes Daily, DiaTribe, Diabetes.co.uk (http://diabetes.co.uk/), DiabetesMine, and more.
* Winner of "Best Design" @ LAUNCH 2015 & “Best Alumni” @ LAUNCH 2016.
* “It has been a huge help in lowering my HBA1C.” - jayhickey1
* “As a T1d for the last 52 years, this is the best app I've seen. My A1c dropped .5 point to 6.1 during that time.” - MoeGig
One Drop | Premium is a monthly subscription service that includes:
* One Drop | Chrome: A gorgeous, Bluetooth-enabled blood glucose meter that syncs data directly with the One Drop | Mobile app
* Unlimited Test Strips: All the test strips you need delivered direct to your door
* One Drop | Experts:** **Real-time 24/7 access to a personal diabetes coach via in-app chat
... all for less than a monthly co-pay.
Learn more by tapping on the One Drop | Premium banner in Settings. Available in US, EU, and UK only.
HOW TO CONNECT YOUR METER TO THE APP
* If you purchased your meter through the One Drop app: Go to the home screen > Tap “Set up your One Drop meter”
* If you purchased your meter on the One Drop website: Look for an email from us containing your verification code (Email Subject: “Verify your One Drop | Premium account”). Copy your code > Open the One Drop app > Go to Settings > Tap “I Have a Code” > Enter your code > Go to the home screen > Tap “Set up your One Drop meter”
* If you purchased your meter from the Apple Store: Go to http://onedrop.today/applestore-getcode and follow the instructions.
* Sync health data from thousands of apps via Health app, including: Dexcom, One Touch, Accu-Chek, Agamatrix, iHealth, Dario, Garmin, Fitbit, Nike+, UP by Jawbone, Misfit, Pebble, Human, Strava, My Fitness Pal, Lose it!, Lark, Weight Watchers, Withings
Fully-Featured Apple WatchOS 3 App
* Log glucose, meds, food, and activity directly from your Apple Watch
* View your Daily Goals Progress and Glucose in Range right on your wrist
Scheduled Medication Reminders
* Get reminders to take all your meds (including non-diabetes meds) on time every time
Automatic Insulin Pump Data
* Set up insulin pump basal rates & basal insulin will flow seamlessly into your timeline 24/7
* Log temp basals right from the home screen
Automatic Carb Counting
* Search for foods and One Drop tallies the carbs for you
* Build and save favorite meals
Historical Data & Stats Views
* Tap on your daily stats for a summary of your progress over time.
* Swipe left on your timeline to see how much time you spend in range
Multi-Language & Multi-Region Support
* Enjoy all of the benefits of One Drop in English, Spanish, Arabic, and Chinese
* Access region-specific food libraries for US, UK, Canada, Australia, Mexico, India, UAE, and China
* Join a worldwide community of people with diabetes
* Tap on Community tab to see everyone’s moments
* Check out the News tab for diabetes news, recipes, and community data
* Share everything anonymously: privacy is guaranteed; your data is secure
What's New in Version 3.6.1
More Improvements to Meter Syncing
* We've improved communication between the One Drop | Chrome meter and the app. If you've experienced any issues syncing your meter, download this update.
* If you've previously paired, here's how to force sync: open the app > hold down your meter's power button until the Bluetooth signal and a check mark appear.
As with every update, we've also improved stability and performance, continued to build on the underlying platform for future development, and also fixed some minor bugs.
Many thanks to everyone who's sent us feedback! We are always looking for ways to improve, so please keep it coming. Just email email@example.com.
And if you love One Drop, please take a minute to write a review. We appreciate your support!
I got an email that said "you have diabetes."
You read that right. The email said "You have diabetes and I'm calling in metformin. See you in six months." HOW ABOUT NO.
I deserve better than that. We all do. I have extreme medical problems and to diagnose a patient with something this life-altering deserves all the attention and care in the world. When I saw the CNN interview with the founder of One Drop, he shared a similar story where his doctor spent five minutes with him and sent him on his way.
I've been checking my blood glucose levels for about six weeks now. I've purchased and tried the top ten diabetes apps on the App Store. One Drop has my favorite interface and I'm going to buy their meter and subscription service because I need personal support. Every diabetic does.
More about the app: the food database is huge and expanding. I wish there was a manual entry system to add food items (maybe I just haven't found it) but to be honest there isn't a single item I have NOT found in it.
You can log, in detail, glucose, food, medication, and activity all at one time. You can edit the times these occurred. Integration with Apple Health means your activity is automatically uploaded using the built-in pedometer on the iPhone. I am a wheelchair user and Apple has that option for me, so that data is automatically added.
I would like to be able to add my specific friends to my social page, as four of us have diabetes and we keep up with each other. We've been friends for many years and this is just one more thing keeping us in touch.
My final suggestion is a bolus and basal calculator. I understand the App Store has its own regulations regarding dosing calculators, so for now I am doing the math based on the recommended guidelines I've found online within the Rapid Calc app.
I hope to see expansion in One Drop, as this is the type of medical care I DEMAND as a patient. Since diabetes is a self-managed disease, that means I need the tools to keep tight control and One Drop is helping me to do that.
I purchased the meter and did a YouTube unboxing and review. The packaging is great and the meter is basic, but it uses the AgaMatrix technology, which is some of the best on the market.
Improvements I would like to see with the app:
-Insulin calculator for basal & bolus
-social connectivity with actual friends, not just local strangers
-lessons at my own pace, not just every few days
Improvements I would like to see with the meter:
-different case configurations, as I use the Genteel Lancing device which makes the carrier not work for me.
-color variety, as I hate orange. Their concept photos of Rose Gold were beautiful. Even some silicone skins would be nice, as the meter is very slippery and the chrome-look plastic is cheap and wavy in appearance.
-include the AgaMatrix Control Solution as part of the initial purchase and then every 3 months as it is only good for 90 days once opened. Control solution is an important part of meter maintenance for every type of meter
-alternate site testing certification
I really like this app, it helps me a lot. But it's really slow, maybe needs some updating other than that great app for diabetics.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 16, 2017
- Version: 3.6.1
- Size: 88.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Informed Data Systems, Inc
- © Copyright 2015 One Drop and Informed Data Systems Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.