Tapigo Approve is the most comprehensive irrigation asset inspection service approval application available. Approve is the third of a series of applications specifically designed to simplify the commercial irrigation maintenance process.
Currently, Approve is being used by some of the nations largest and most progressive commercial landscape maintenance companies.
• Review all pending irrigation service requests that were identified using Tapigo Inspect
• Designate the action to be taken for each service request (Approve, Deny, Delay)
• Review details about each service
◦ Service needed (Winterize, Recharge, Replace, Move, Install, Adjust, Clean, Locate, etc.) based on the identified asset
◦ Location (with GPS or by marking on a map)
• Review all identified services on a map
• Data sharable across employees
• Data securely stored and backed up in the cloud
• Administrative control over data access
• Faster irrigation service approvals (and delivery cycle)
• Improved communication with property managers (with more granular approvals and direction)
• Retention of delayed service requests
• Reduced administration
Download and try Tapigo Approve for free with a pre-loaded set of properties!
Tapigo delivers targeted industry applications for service providers of all sizes. Irrigation maintenance is the first of many turn-key solutions. Look for our other compatible irrigation maintenance applications (coming soon):
• Tapigo Survey (inventories all relevant irrigation assets for a given property)
• Tapigo Inspect (identifies all irrigation maintenance services against the identified assets and generates an associated proposal)
• Tapigo Approve (approval of the identified irrigation maintenance services for a given property)
• Tapigo Work (lists and tracks the completion of all approved irrigation maintenance services and generates or feeds an associated invoice)
• Tapigo Configure (enables administration of company profile, approved users, clients, properties, etc.)
This is a minor update that includes a few performance improvements and a few other minor fixes to our underlying application engine.
Oh, and the map view now displays the full path to an asset in the map header. Huzzah!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.