Chosen by App Store editors as the "Best. Timer. Ever. You need…" on the App Store Today Pro Tip
"MultiTimer – as its name suggests – goes somewhat further by offering multiple options."
"Whatever the scenario, MultiTimer can handle it without getting complicated, erring firmly on the side of simplicity."
- TechRadar (Apple Watch app)
MultiTimer is a versatile and easy-to-use count-down and stopwatch timer-app that combines a very elegant user interface and powerful features.
The app has no ads, mess or unnecessary steps - everything is clean, clear and consistent. You can create multiple different timers and customise them by naming, colouring and giving timers their own icons and sounds.
MultiTimer allows you to run and reuse timers for anything what’s happening in your regular life: cooking chicken, doing some laundry, cleaning the house, taking a quick break during a busy working day, giving a minute to your favourite book or writing an article, playing chess or timing quizzes, or even carrying out therapeutic treatments.
Multitimer at a glance:
• Clean design and streamlined UI.
• Dark and Light style to choose from.
• Customizable boards and layouts to arrange the timers.
• Different types of timers run side by side.
• Countdown duration is up to 100 days in minutes, seconds and hours.
• One-tap functionality: one tap to start/pause/resume/stop.
• Wide range of useful and essential features.
• Simultaneous run and control multiple timers.
• Journals to track time of running timers.
• Widgets, iWatch app and complication support.
- Multiple boards for setting required number of timers.
- Layouts with a suitable arrangement of timer: Adaptive, Fixed, and Flexible.
- A set of Countdown timers, Quick timer, Count-up timer, Pomodoro, Interval timer, Stepped timer, Stopwatch, Lap timer and Counter.
- Options for copying, deleting and moving timers.
- One-tap functionality: start, pause, resume, and stop with a tap.
- "Time" and "Date" options to specify duration.
- Counting down in days, hours, minutes and seconds.
- Counting up in milliseconds, seconds, minutes, hours and days.
- Indication of an "overtime" period for the completed timers.
- Editable titles and labels. Changeable colours.
- Adjustable sounds, alerts and notifications.
- Change settings and add extra time to running timers.
- Timer startup configurations: "Delay start" or "Adjusted start" .
- Customizable "Commands" to start, pause and stop multiple timers at once.
- Journals to track time and actions of all your running timers. CSV export available.
- Viewing timers in a separate screen - Fullscreen Mode.
- Export boards to transfer boards and timers to another device.
- Today Widgets: Multitimer interactive widget and widget for Active timers.
- Siri integration and x-callback-url support.
- 3D Touch to control timers using pop-up menu.
- Apple Watch app and complication.
- WebShare function to display boards and timers on PC via web browsers.
- Notifications with action buttons: Terminate, Restart, and Snooze.
- Options to set up auto-lock and icon notification badge.
- Alerts don’t interrupt music playback.
- Runs in the background.
Some of the listed features may be part of the Pro version, and therefore are not available in the free version of the application.
We always welcome new proposals and suggestions, which you can send to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the option "Send Feedback" in the app Settings.
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements.
Fixed: An issue when the Pomodoro timer did not write data to the timer journal.
Fixed: A sound bug related to the lack of sound when timers finish working inside the app.
If you have any feedback or run into issue, reach us at email@example.com.
We're happy to help!
Ratings and Reviews
Create multiple timers and customise them by name, icons and more.
Simple, vivid, easy to use
This app looks great, is easy to use, and has numerous features making it flexible for countless uses!
I've downloaded scores of timer apps and this remains the best I've found:
It's quite easy to use and has 10 different "timers," including count up, count down, stopwatch, counter, simple clock, etc. Up to 6 timers can be used at a time, and each can start, stop, & pause with a simple tap. Every timer can be customized with a label (title,) endless colors, icons, & more, and can be set to repeat or have a delayed start. There is also an alarm feature with choice of sound.
I have the basic/free version. I'm not sure as to the extent of features that the premium version offers save for the option to save timers in a log. This option would be especially nice for me, I am a live-in health care aid and use the app to keep track of the time I work on different tasks that are paid at different rates.
Simple, Open, Intuitive...
There are tons of timer apps out there but this app definitely stands out. It’s ease of use is a testament that the app is very well thought out.
The timer setup is open, in the sense that it lets you build a timer bundle and create different “sets” of such bundles. It has a very versatile design. The control and setup is very intuitive.
I have been looking for a multi timer setup to help guide me through breathing exercise. I need to inhale and exhale in certain proportion of time (if that makes sense to you). I have been able to setup what I exactly want through this app and it works perfect. There are no annoying ads. The basic version of the app gives really more than what an average user might need (kudos to the developer!!)
Lastly there is a minor improvement I’d like to suggest. It’s more of a preference than a need but would love to have it.
In the “interval timer” there is an option to copy or duplicate one or many rows. Normally, you’d select one or many rows of timers and simply select Copy. I really love this option. I’d like it even more if my selections weren’t cleared after I chose copy. Rationale: When I build a interval timer, I typical try with a smaller set and see if I need to make any changes to my timing. Once I feel comfortable, I simply make multiple copies of each timer rows.
Thank you for making such a wonderful app!!
Thank you very much for your feedback!
We will take your suggestion into consideration.
- Sergey Astakhov
- 80.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Persapps
- In-App Purchases
- Multitimer PRO $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.