Manage your private landlord business – track tenants, rent payments, invoices and expenses, manage appliances and maintenance records, keep track of tenant balance and payment history, get instant financial reports and useful reminders to be an even better landlord.
- Manage rental business expenses, keep related photos and documents organized
- Create and send rent invoices to tenants via email or text messages
- Track rent payments, send payment receipts to tenants
- Keep track on tenant balance, payment and invoicing history
- Manage tenant and lease details, save important notes, photos and files
- Instant cash-flow reports
- Keep track of appliances in the property, manage appliance safety check/maintenance records
- Get reminders for outstanding payments and expenses due, existing lease agreements to be renewed or appliances requiring your attention
- Keep your and your tenant data private on your device without sharing it with 3rd parties
Unlock Personal Edition features with single one-time in-app purhase to:
- Manage unlimited number of properties and rental units
- Manage unlimited number of tenants/lease agreements
- Get data export, backup & recovery features (using Dropbox)
- Customize templates for sharing rent invoice, payment receipt, late payment notice, expense or appliance details
- Customize expense categories, appliance and payment types, enable/disable reminders
- Print or share cash flow reports and tenant balance statements
Simple and easy to use. Enhanced by details that matter - e.g. optimized document camera with b&w mode that helps saving space on your device, keyboard for entering amounts that supports simple calculations. And there's more.
No monthly/yearly subscription fees! No logins and passwords!
Don't forget, in most countries software used for property management is considered tax-deductible expense (check with your accountant).
== NEW ==
- Added option to register expenses with 0.00 amount. Can be used e.g. for tracking utility bills without consumption in the current period.
- Added option to track negative rent payments. Can be used if you prefer to track received rent payment cheque and following bounce/NSF notification as two separate payment entries (instead of updating payment amount to 0).
- Added new template field ($tenantCurrentAmountDue) and updated default templates for invoice, payment receipt and late payment notice. Please use [Reset] button in the template edit screens to apply new default templates.
== IMPROVED ==
- Improved support for increased text sizes if you have enabled large font sizes in the Settings.app General-Accessibility section.
- Support for latest iPad model screens.
- Data export in Reports tab now uses iOS sharing sheet for sharing .csv data with your income/expense transactions (with or without attached files).
- When reassigning expense (by longtapping on header in the edit screen) to another property/unit, currently assigned property/unit is selected as default choice in the picker.
== FIXED ==
- Fixed occasional app crash when trying to attach image from Photos if you have denied access to Photos for the app.
Ratings and Reviews
This app does exactly what I need. Support team is always helpful!
I really like this app it helps me stay organized I like that I can put photos and receipts and all important documents with the invoices. It’s a great app to have for landlords who are disorganized.
Lie this app started using when I bought my first property very easy and simple to you. Would love to see a way to do reoccurring expenses and also a graphical dashboard with an overview of every thing when more then one property is imputed.
- 32.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © E-protect, 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Personal Edition Features $44.99
- Personal Edition Features (Upgrade) $35.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.