This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
THE BEST Migraine App according to both patients and doctors!
Migraine Buddy is an advanced migraine headache diary and tracking app designed by neurologists and data scientists. More than a migraine journal, Migraine Buddy helps users record and identify migraine triggers, migraine symptoms, migraine medications, migraine frequency and duration, pain intensity and location, medication, and other lifestyle factors so users can improve their migraine condition. Migraine Buddy provides an easy to read summary report for users to take appropriate action.
**Track your sleep pattern. Now integrated with Healthkit integration**
**Share your migraine status with your "Buddies" within the app**
>> FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS <<
- Easy to use, beautifully designed interface and icons with wizard style questionnaires that guides users through the recording process
- Record ongoing and past migraines
- Quick tapping motion to answer the questionnaire
- Quick access to skip and record entries at a later time
- Add a "Buddy": Share your migraine status with your "buddies" within the app. Let each other know when you're migraine-free, having a migraine, and how you feel.
- Notes section to add additional information such as food, weather conditions, barometric pressure, mood, etc.
- Add custom fields to the questionnaire so it becomes a permanent option for users
- Customized reports including frequency and duration, pain intensity, pain location, migraine triggers, migraine medications, migraine symptoms and helps to understand the effectiveness of medication and other migraine relief methods
- Data is secured and protected by HIPAA-compliant cloud
What's New in Version 24.0.5
This release is a small release with many bug fixes for faster speed and overall stability.
We are targeting a new release soon. Let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any ideas for app improvements for you!
App is very helpful.
Love the notes feature to add more context. The only improvement I would suggest is the ability to add timestamps and add additional pain levels as the day goes on. For example a migraine may start at a 5 but over the course of the day my move to a 7 and then to a 10. It would be great to be able to show this pattern instead of adding comments on pain level change to the notes section. Regardless though this is a huge help for tracking migraines.
Best migraine app I have used & I have tried them all. Allows input of all related info. Great free reports for my doctor & me. Even better reports for a fee. I print reports to share with my doctor. She uses these reports to make decisions on next steps for me. I could not be happier with this app. Have had migraines for 40 years. I finally have a place to record all relevant info to find patterns and triggers. Thank you for this app.
Great for 7-year-old.
My son gets migraines. This app works great to get as much information out of him. We are still trying to figure out why he gets them. Diet & video games seem to be the possible triggers. Love the app way better than the notes I was keeping! Thanks!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Oct 04, 2017
- Version: 24.0.5
- Size: 68.4 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: HEALINT PTE. LTD.
- © 2015 Healint Pte Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.