SherpaShare-Free Mileage Log Expense Tracker & Tax
By SherpaShare, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SherpaShare helps you save money and time: Get the tax deduction or reimbursement you deserve without tracking everything manually. Work best with SherpaShare Dashboard.
+SherpaShare automatically tracks your driving mileage for business and tax purposes using advanced tracking technology. You'll get the tax deduction you deserve with almost no effort. Our users save on average $6,900 per year!
+ SherpaShare Tracker optimizes your driving routes, getting you more passenger pings
+ Connect with our large driver community and chat with other drivers. Get real-time info, help, and support.
+ Your subscription fee could be tax-deductible as a business expense!
• Solopreneurs: real estate agents, photographers, consultants ...
• Independent contractors and 1099 workers: rideshare drivers, delivery, construction workers ...
• Self Employed
• People tired of shoebox of receipts and paper mileage logs
• Employees who need to get reimbursed!
• Automatically tracks all your mileage using your phone’s GPS
• Makes tracking revenue and expenses effortless
• IRS-compliant mileage log
• Securely backed-up in the cloud with all your financial information in one place, and accessible from every device.
• Connects you with a community of other drivers for insights into real-time road conditions, work-related questions, and stories.
• Get optimal route to get more pings if you are driving for Uber and Lyft
GET THE TAX DEDUCTION YOU DESERVE:
If you use your personal vehicle for work, every mile you drive is worth 54 cents as a tax deduction or mileage reimbursement. Keeping a manual mileage log is time-consuming and a major hassle. With SherpaShare's advanced tracking technology, drivers can log more miles due to the improved accuracy and "always on" nature of our service. SherpaShare also gives you peace of mind while allowing you to focus on maximizing your earnings.
• If you drive 10,000 miles a year, your mileage deduction would be $5,400. That’s 10,000 miles x $0.54 (standard mileage rate) = $5,400. That’s money you won’t need to pay in taxes, or money that you get back from your employer as a reimbursement!
• The average SherpaShare customer is logging $6,900 in mileage deductions or reimbursements.
• Integrates seamlessly with www.sherpashare.com using the same log in.
• All your mileage and expenses are securely backed up in one place.
BECOME A SHERPASHARE MEMBER:
Upgrade to our premium membership to access all of our features for $5.99/month recurring or $59.99/year recurring.
"A 12-mile business drive earns you $6.48 in deductions, more than the cost of SherpaShare premium membership for one month."
" Your SherpaShare subscription can be reimbursed or tax-deducted as a business expense”
If you choose to subscribe, you will be charged a price according to the selected plan. The price will be shown in the app before you complete the payment. Monthly subscriptions renew each month, and annual subscriptions renew each year unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before end of the current subscription period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and you will be charged for one month at a time. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. SherpaShare Tracker has been designed to limit iOS GPS usage, so it uses a nominal amount of battery power.
HAVE A PROBLEM? - CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
• Website: www.sherpashare.com
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/sherpashare
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/sherpashare
• Terms of Service: https://www.sherpashare.com/terms
What's New in Version 2.39
minor bug fixes.
I've been comparing mileage tracking apps, and this one has some unique features...
One of the things that stands out about SherpaShare is that it tracks individual legs of trips much more accurately than the other apps I've tried, such as MileIQ and Everlance. This seems to be by-design since they promote the app to Uber drivers as a means to track mileage. Since I have previously driven for Uber, I know what a pain it can be to get accurate tracking for trips I perform. My previous app (MileIQ) was much more likely to combine trips as though they were all one big trip with short stops, but SherpaShare seems to break them down better into individual trips. Also, it has a way to connect to your Uber account to help you figure out where you would get the most pings, so as to maximize your income.
Great Mileage Tracking APP
I'm new to consulting and needed a way to easily track my mileage. Sherpa Share makes it so easy to track and categorize mileage trips and expenses. I've used for the free trial period and signing up for a subscription. Truly a time saver and easy to use
This is an awesome app!! Not only does it track your trips, it's easy to pick whether or not it was a personal or business trip. It's super user friendly and even shows you the estimated deduction. I'm so happy I was referred to this app!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Feb 21, 2017
- Version: 2.39
- Size: 35.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SherpaShare, Inc
- © Sherpashare, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- SherpaShare Membership Premium Subscription$5.99
- SherpaShare Membership Premium Subscription$59.99