Hi, we're Jonas, Trevor, and Dan, the crew behind Hello Weather. There are a million weather apps out there, and they're all overloaded with ugly ads, confusing interfaces, and stupid gimmicks. We think that stinks, so we made the antidote—a straightforward, no-nonsense app that’s a joy to use!
Five reasons why you’ll love planning your day with Hello Weather...
1. All the info you need is right in your face.
Our gorgeous, information-rich design shows you everything that matters in one simple screen. You’ll see the current conditions and future forecast in an instant.
2. You won’t waste time looking at useless stuff.
Hello Weather intelligently adapts to changing conditions. When it's stormy, you’ll see all the relevant details right upfront. When conditions improve, it’s all tucked neatly out of the way again.
3. You’ll get predictions you can trust.
Hello Weather is more than a pretty face. It’s powered by the world’s best data sources: Dark Sky, AccuWeather, Weather Underground, and The Weather Company. Pick the provider that's best in your area, or switch back and forth to compare. (Upgrade required.)
4. You don’t need to be a weather expert.
What does barometric pressure mean? Is the dewpoint good or bad? We translated those esoteric stats into human words, so you’ll know how it really feels outside.
5. It’ll make you smile.
We filled the app with tons of thoughtful little touches to brighten your day. You’ll love the beautiful color themes, automatic night mode, and sweet secret extras.
And that's not all…
• Radar’s built right in.
When a storm's a-brewin', we've got your back! Our powerful radar tab shows you exactly what's headed your way. (Available in the US, UK, Europe, Canada, Japan, and Australia. Upgrade required.)
• Made with <3 by a tiny indie company.
We pour a lot of love into our app, and we take great care of our customers. We're always just an email or tweet away, and we love hearing from you!
Here's what the experts say:
"Easily the best weather app on the market."
— Ben Brooks, The Brooks Review
"An easy, straightforward weather app that shows you just what you need to know."
"Hello Weather strips it down to the essence."
"Very smart, with a clean layout and readable graphs. It eschews complexity without limiting information."
"Well designed and clearly made with love, with lots of delightful little details throughout.
— Tools and Toys"
Hello Weather's FREE forever and it’s only $4.99/year for the Pro stuff.
• No ads or gimmicks!
• Simple and easy to read forecasts.
• Automatic color themes (cold, warm, hot) and night mode.
• Unlimited saved locations.
• Powered by Dark Sky.
• Weather Units customization.
Join our Fan Club for $4.99/year and get:
• Radar (US, UK, Europe, Canada, Japan, and Australia only)
• Forecast data sources: switch to Accuweather, Weather Underground, or The Weather Company.
• Real-time precipitation estimates (US, UK, and Ireland only)
• Night mode controls.
• Custom Home Screen icons.
• Other secret stuff!
If you decide to join our Fan Club and upgrade for extra features, here are the details:
• You'll be charged $4.99/year on a renewing basis.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will automatically renew each year, unless you turn off auto-renewal at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged $4.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscription and renewal settings, or discontinue your subscription by going to Account Settings after purchase. (Or just hit the "Change subscription" button inside Hello Weather.)
Thanks so much for trying Hello Weather! We hope you like it. <3
Moar bug fixes and improvements!
• Fixed a glitch with asking for app reviews (thank you for all of those!)
• Fixed a bug with the radar magic button showing the wrong icon.
• Fixed some unintended artifacts on the Glow, Cold, and White home screen icons.
• Fixed that some location names could run too long on iPhones X.
Ratings and Reviews
Still Awesome After One Year 👍
So I have been using Hello Weather for a year now (as of this month), and I have to say it’s still an awesome app. The app is always reliable and always works, without all the clutter that most apps have. I really like the fact, that you can select other weather services to compare information (guys you need to keep that, because most apps don’t offer multiple weather sources). The developers also respond quickly to any recommendations, questions, and concerns, which really wins me over (a lot of apps NEVER respond to their customers). If you want a great weather app that is not only visually amazing, but accurate and has all the information without any unnecessary filler GET HELLO WEATHER. I will be renewing my yearly subscription soon! 👍 (and guys thanks for keeping the price reasonable, some weather apps are charging ridiculous amounts of money).
P.S. these guys are so awesome with this app I may just have to invite them for Christmas 👍🙂
Thanks so much for the sweet review! We can bring mashed potatoes for Christmas 😁
My FAVORITE weather app of all time!
This is the only weather app I’ve ever seen that I absolutely love! I’ve been using the Weather Channel app for several years, simply because it was merely the most decent one out of a bunch of crappy weather apps, and even the Weather Channel app is wrong almost as often as the crappiest weather apps out there! I love how much specific detail this app provides, such as the percentage of the day’s/week’s chance of rain, how hard it’s expected to rain, even down to the time it’s supposed to start and stop raining! I love how include it includes real-time radar, the ability to customize the colors of your theme, screen brightness (light or dark mode), weather source options, and even includes what the temperature will be every hour! And as if all those features weren’t enough, it’s just a beautiful app altogether. I love, love, love, love this app! I’m a Hello Weather App fan for life!
Thanks so much for the wonderful review! That made our day 😊
Lovely Weather App
The design is beautiful and uncluttered since there are no ads. I checked out several weather apps in a day and this was my favorite by far. I appreciate being able to change the source of the weather information. You can also choose the colors of the app icon on your home screen to make it easier to find, which is great since so many apps use the same color schemes and look similar. I also love the night mode of the app, which automatically shifts the color theme to be darker and easier on your eyes in the evenings.
I do wish the (paid) fan club came with a few more more perks or was a one time purchase instead of a subscription. I purchased the subscription because I am happy to support the lovely app once, but If there aren’t more things added to the app by the time my annual subscription ends, I will probably not pay for an additional year.
- Pop State Co
- 14.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Pop State Co
- In-App Purchases
- Hello Weather Fan Club $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.