Note: some programming experience is recommended.
Technical specs: this version of Expo uses React Native 0.57.
This version contains minor improvements and adds support for Expo SDK 32.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy for developers, not so great for users
While it’s quite fantastic what Expo has managed to do for the developer community and RN, the majority of the apps I have come to use and test often feels cheapened and watered down. Sure, it’s nice to “get 2 for the price of 1”, but maybe instead of being so focused on making the lives of developers easier, it also makes sense to consider the quality of apps that are being released into the ecosystem. It is regular people, after all, and not just developers that use apps.
I have enjoyed it so far
While I am new to using Expo, so far my experience has be delightful. With open sourced dev tools I often run into at least one issue getting it set up and working. Not with this. Developers keep up that good work!
Expo is like magic for React Native App Development
This app is truly magical which makes you test your react app on the fly. The least we could do is give good review for the app so as to motivate the developers behind this magic 😀
- 650 Industries, Inc.
- 86.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 650 Industries, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.