Firefox Web Browser
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Experience a fast, smart and personal Web. Firefox is the independent, people-first browser made by Mozilla, voted the Most Trusted Internet Company for Privacy. Upgrade today and join hundreds of millions who depend on Firefox for a more personal browsing experience.
FAST. SMART. YOURS.
Firefox is made with you in mind and gives you the power to take back control of your Web experience.
That’s why we design the product with smart features that take the guesswork out of browsing.
SEARCH INTELLIGENTLY & GET THERE FASTER
- Firefox anticipates your needs and intuitively provides multiple suggested and previously searched results across your favorite search engines. Every time.
- Easily access shortcuts to search providers including Wikipedia, Twitter and Amazon.
- Your personal information belongs to you. In Private Browsing mode, Firefox won’t remember any of your history or cookies, but new bookmarks will be saved.
- Delete your browsing history, passwords and more in a single tap.
- Choose the private data you want to remove.
SYNC FIREFOX ACROSS YOUR DEVICES
- With a Firefox Account, access your history, bookmarks and open tabs from your desktop on your smartphone and tablet.
- Firefox also safely remembers your passwords across devices so you don’t have to.
INTUITIVE VISUAL TABS
- Intuitive visual and numbered tabs easily let you find content for future reference.
- Open as many tabs as you like without losing track of your open Web pages.
EASY ACCESS TO YOUR TOP SITES
- Spend your time reading your favorites sites instead of looking for them.
Learn more about Firefox for iOS:
- Have questions or need help? Visit https://support.mozilla.org/mobile
- Read about Firefox permissions: http://mzl.la/Permissions
- Learn more about what’s up at Mozilla: https://blog.mozilla.org
- Like Firefox on Facebook: http://mzl.la/FXFacebook
- Follow Firefox on Twitter: http://mzl.la/FXTwitter
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe open and free is better than closed and controlled. We build products like Firefox to promote choice and transparency and give people more control over their lives online. Learn more at https://www.mozilla.org
What's New in Version 10.4
• Firefox has a new look and feel that we call “Photon.” It’s a modern design that puts users’ needs first - with easier access to the menu, rearranged menu items and an updated minimalist look. Take a peek!
• “Highlights” appear when opening a new tab to allow you to easily jump back to a previously viewed site.
• Search suggestions are enabled by default, unless you have previously opted out.
• Added “No Image” mode to allow you to automatically block images from loading.
• Added trending stories from Pocket in your new tab.
Great, but drains battery
I love just about everything about this app, and the recent redesign, but it just uses too much battery for me to even keep it installed. Battery usage always indicates "background activity." Not sure if it's related to the Firefox account syncing feature, or what.
Smooth but missing standard features
I'm switching to FF as my secondary iPhone browser, after Safari. It's smooth and renders pages well. BUT... Being its 12/2017, I'm very surprised the iPhone version won't let me reorder the tabs. It's such a basic feature that I'm astonished Mozilla dropped the ball on this feature. I've seen several requests for this on the web that go back a couple years. Come on Mozilla, get this feature added ASAP.
Crashing on iPad Pro 12.9 while split screen
When I have the screen split between Firefox and YouTube, it crashes when loading any pages, as well as getting stuck loading a page. The crashing only started on Monday, too. On PC and Android, it’s fine, too.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 14, 2017
- Version: 10.4
- Size: 98.3 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Armenian, Asturian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Bengali, Bosnian, Breton, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Filipino, French, Gaelic, Galician, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Interlingua, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kabyle, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Koyraboro Senni Songhai, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Lower Sorbian, Malay, Malayalam, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Oriya, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Rhaeto-Romance, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Upper Sorbian, Uzbek, Welsh
- Seller: Mozilla Corporation
- © Mozilla and its contributors 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.