Experience a fast, smart and personal Web. Firefox is the independent, people-first browser made by Mozilla, voted the Most Trusted Internet Company for Privacy. Upgrade today and join hundreds of millions who depend on Firefox for a more personal browsing experience.
FAST. SMART. YOURS.
Firefox is made with you in mind and gives you the power to take back control of your Web experience.
That’s why we design the product with smart features that take the guesswork out of browsing.
SEARCH INTELLIGENTLY & GET THERE FASTER
- Firefox anticipates your needs and intuitively provides multiple suggested and previously searched results across your favorite search engines. Every time.
- Easily access shortcuts to search providers including Wikipedia, Twitter and Amazon.
- Your personal information belongs to you. In Private Browsing mode, Firefox won’t remember any of your history or cookies, but new bookmarks will be saved.
- Delete your browsing history, passwords and more in a single tap.
- Choose the private data you want to remove.
SYNC FIREFOX ACROSS YOUR DEVICES
- With a Firefox Account, access your history, bookmarks and open tabs from your desktop on your smartphone and tablet.
- Firefox also safely remembers your passwords across devices so you don’t have to.
INTUITIVE VISUAL TABS
- Intuitive visual and numbered tabs easily let you find content for future reference.
- Open as many tabs as you like without losing track of your open Web pages.
EASY ACCESS TO YOUR TOP SITES
- Spend your time reading your favorites sites instead of looking for them.
Learn more about Firefox for iOS:
- Have questions or need help? Visit https://support.mozilla.org/mobile
- Read about Firefox permissions: http://mzl.la/Permissions
- Learn more about what’s up at Mozilla: https://blog.mozilla.org
- Like Firefox on Facebook: http://mzl.la/FXFacebook
- Follow Firefox on Twitter: http://mzl.la/FXTwitter
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe open and free is better than closed and controlled. We build products like Firefox to promote choice and transparency and give people more control over their lives online. Learn more at https://www.mozilla.org
Our latest release includes features that can help you access and organize the online content you’re interested in.
• Remain in Private Browsing mode at all times
• Improved menu
• New Tab settings
• Drag to reorder tabs
Ratings and Reviews
Battery usage gone up?
I can’t be sure, but it feels like the battery usage has gone up in recent releases? Hard to tell, because I’m admittedly using the app more and more.
There’s a few bugs with a few features: night mode glitches out on lots of images (showing inverted photos), and sometimes persists image data from private sessions to ‘normal’ sessions. Occasionally after refreshing a page a few times, the app will not complete loading the body text, and you’ll need you to close a tab and re-open it in a fresh tab. All minor things that you can live with, they’re just enough to keep me from giving this a 5-Star.
Feature-wise, I often find the UX confusing between the two types of expand nav buttons (hamburger menu vs a ‘...’ menu), it’d be great to consolidate these. I’d love having a chance to re-arrange the nav buttons; I can’t really reach the back button with my right thumb, and it’d be great to move that closer (as it’s my most commonly tapped object!). I’d also love a way to set Firefox as the default web browser, but that’s a Safari/iOS problem.
A perfect design.
This was a lookin’ nice beautiful design and it’s better than Chrome, but when I opened Firefox, it shows the black screen, but I tried to reinstall it and it works. It’s a nice beautiful design for the browser that kills Chrome and looks more beautiful, the logo is beautiful, also inappropriate and killer websites are actually private? Well, the Chrome is less beautiful, the Firefox is more beautiful. I think Chrome is less fast, so Firefox is faster. Also internet explorer was the slow. Also I think Microsoft edge is, because on my slow computer, I opened it and it’s very slow. But I download Firefox in my slow computer and it’s fast for me. I use Firefox more. Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Microsoft Edge was slower for me. So I use them less. Slow computers and fast computers make Firefox fast.
I use Firefox more, looks a beautiful design. More powerful. Firefox the only one I use.
I love this app. I have not registered yet, but I might, because I love it so much. It works beautifully and has all the features that I need. If I registered, I would have even more features, but so far I really haven’t had the need to register. It’s easy to navigate and use. What more can I say? I adore it! Another app that I use and love is Safari. Yes, Safari. I love it because of the PDF feature. With Safari it’s easy to read the articles, or whatever, I’m trying to read, because my vision is not so good at my age. I love Chrome as well because I can sync it with my PC. However, it doesn’t do PDF and every time I need to save something I have to copy and paste the link to either Safari or Firefox. All three browsers are great. And I use them pretty much equally. But I just had to give a review on Firefox because I love it sooo much!!
- Mozilla Corporation
- 70.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Angika, Arabic, Aragonese, Armenian, Asturian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Bengali, Bosnian, Breton, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Filipino, French, Gaelic, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Interlingua, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kabyle, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Koyraboro Senni Songhai, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Lower Sorbian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Occitan, Oriya, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Rhaeto-Romance, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Sudanese, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Upper Sorbian, Urdu, Uzbek, Welsh
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Mozilla and its contributors 2018
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.