busybusy™ helps smart construction companies track and monitor critical jobsite data in real-time improving productivity & performance. busybusy’s time tracking app helps you track your team’s hours and labor costs by project, employee, or company. busybusy’s management dashboard allows you to monitor employee activity, labor costs, and job progress real-time. Busybusy is the perfect time tracking & job costing app built BY construction companies FOR construction companies.
TRACK TIME & LABOR COSTS
busybusy’s time tracking app is the easiest way for employees to clock in/out on a daily basis. They can also upload and manage projects notes and photos so everything is documented. Worried about connectivity? With offline mode, remote job sites are no longer a problem.
• Easily clock in/out or create manual time entries
• Supervisors can clock in/out for their crews
• Record weather conditions and other jobsite updates
• Track, predict, & minimize potential overtime hours
• Send time & location based reminders to remind employees to clock in/out
• Monitor time & labor costs from a mobile device
• Get safety signatures from workers daily
INCREASE JOBSITE VISIBILITY
busybusy’s management dashboard helps owners, supervisors, and office admins know whether the job is being done right and on schedule. It gives you instant access to all timecards, reports, and photos that are safely stored in a secure workspace. Easily see who is clocked in, where they clocked in, and what project they are working on. Track overtime, time off, and even integrate with payroll for faster processing.
• Organize your workflow into projects and subprojects
• Add employees and manage employee access
• View reports for job costing and project management
• Export data for sue with your payroll provider or accounting software
• Automatically synchronize your data with desktop versions of Quickbooks
Get support from our easy-going, friendly customer support team who offer online and in-app chat, telephone and email support 24/7. Se habla Espanol.
*** We respect your privacy. Your data is never shared, sold, or used for any marketing purposes, whatsoever.
** Please note that GPS is used to obtain accurate clock in/out locations. In order to provide accurate locations, GPS operates for a short duration in the background after pressing clock in/out. Only the clock in/out, start break, and stop break locations are recorded.
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
• Pro customers can now view location updates for an employee in location history.
• Breadcrumbs are only captured when the employee is clocked in and not on break.
Distance from Project
• View the distance from the project geofence in location history.
• New Time Card Analysis for all entries with at least one location outside of project geofence.
Clocked into Project
• View the number of employees clocked into a project on the project landing page.
If you enjoy busybusy™ Time Tracking, please consider taking a few minutes to leave us a review.
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic idea, but needs some work.
Great tool but unreliable. Quite often when clocking in, the timer starts, and appears to be working. But only when I log in from the shop. If I start time or try to switch from job to job, the app opens and says location is disabled and prompts me to open settings and turn on. Yet, it is on. This happens every time I switch tasks from anywhere but the shop. As well it will revert to having not started the timer. So 3-4 hours of my day are not recorded. It makes it very difficult to separate my hours through the day. When at the shop, there is no WiFi, so that cannot be the issue for location. The constant prompting to allow location services is the biggest hassle. I have no choice but to use the app as it is a company requirement, but it does cause a big hassle for payroll department and I cannot accurately log or follow my own time. In order to use this app, I have to keep a pen and paper back up. Kind of negates the point of using the app.
Developer Response ,
Hi Mscfone, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We apologize for this inconvenience you seem to be experiencing. Our developers have addressed the issue on our newest version 5.7.3. Please delete your app and install the newest version and let us know if you continue to experience this issue.- Happiness Officers
This app saves me tons of time not chasing down my guys. And All their hours go back to my admin to run payroll automatically with quick books. She says it's super easy for her. I know it's made a huge difference for our projects because I know how many hours it takes to do different tasks and I'm not guessing what my guys did at the end of the week. I tell all my contractor buddies about it.
I’ll prefer going to the main office to clock in instead of this app
I work with a custom home builder; and I am at the model homes explaining the product to costumers. and I get paid by the hour. Today I clocked in as regular but after you place the description the app freezes and kicks me out. It kept doing that, even though I deleted and downloaded it again, but still kept on going. I had to call my boss to say I am at work but the app is unreliable. Had to log in from the browser, the app was great until you made the new version.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review and we apologize for the problems you’ve had using our app. our team is working this problem, and the fix should be out on Monday. For now, if you go to the project section and pull down this will resolve the crashes for now. We have an update on the way!”
- BusyContractor.com, Inc.
- 144.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 Busy LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.