By eduPad Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Monster Messenger is a safe instant messaging app for our little monsters. With Monster Messenger, kids communicate with their friends and family in a safe, fun and creative way!
GROW UP WITH LOVE!
Monster Messenger enables children and their relatives to exchange all these little daily signs of love and reinforcement that are oh-so important to help children to grow up in harmony and confidence.
Sharing with your child a photo, a voice message, a drawing or a short text message gives you instant presence by your child, wherever you are.
Your child can also safely communicate with family members and closest friends, because you validate all invitations received, and sent.
With Monster Messenger, share all day long with your children what matters most for their growth: your love.
Loaded with fun features:
‣ Photos, drawings, voice and text messages
‣ Tons of cute stickers to share
‣ Personalize your photos with stickers, drawings and text!
‣ Pin your favorite pictures to your collection
‣ Discover your friends' collections, like their images and enrich your own collection with the best ones
A kid-safe experience:
‣ Full parental control: parents manage their children’s accounts, invitations, have access to their contact lists and can block contacts at any time
‣ Simple one-swipe gesture to report a conversation or to block a user
‣ 0-bullying tolerance policy: we invite children to think twice before sending some inappropriate messages
‣ Kid-safe and kid-appropriate content and behavior only are allowed within the App
‣ Professional trained moderators enforce anti-bullying, safe content and behavior policies
One more thing: Monster Messenger is 100% free and ad-free! :)
Monster Messenger is created by eduPad, whose educational apps are already used by 6 million children in 146 countries.
We value your feedback and feature requests, as it helps us provide you the best apps and service, so you’re more than welcome to send us an email at email@example.com ! :)
What's New in Version 5.2.1
- Performance improvements
- Bug Fix: stickers gallery on shared device not appearing properly
I wanted something that I could use to keep in touch with my 7 year old when she was off from school, or during the holiday breaks when she has to stay with a sitter & I have to work. I downloaded this app on to her kindle & I have mine on my cell phone.
It has been a great way for her to get in contact with me when she needs to. I also like that I’m in control of who’s allowed to talk to her on this messenger. I’m also able to see everything that’s being sent or received. Overall, this app is really great, and I’m glad that I found it.
Best Texting App for YOUNG KIDS
This has to be the BEST texting app for YOUNG KIDS. My 8 year old daughter loves it. And I love that I have complete control over who can talk to her and even see what's going on in there conversations. She is way too young to have a cell so this is a great alternative.
FYI- I access the app from my iPhone 7 and she uses her Kindle Fire 8.
No problems with the app at all so far 😊
Amazing for little kids
This is good for kids because this app is free and you can get it on almost any device. I little cousin has it and she is ten and she has a candle and we text all the time now that we have this device thank you monster messenger.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Dec 21, 2017
- Version: 5.2.1
- Size: 122 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: eduPad
- © 2015 eduPad
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.