Brigade - Take Back Your Democracy
FORM YOUR OPINION ON THE ISSUES
• Take sides on important issues, from taxes to climate change, and see how your friends compare
• Get recommendations for advocacy campaigns that align with your values
• Get updates from campaign leaders to stay on top of what Congress is and isn't doing
ADVOCATE FOR YOUR VALUES
• Sign petitions telling your reps exactly where you stand and how you want them to vote
• Deliver your petitions directly to your reps via our Twitter integration
• Share actions and campaign updates with your network to spread the word
HOLD YOUR REPRESENTATIVES ACCOUNTABLE
• Join grassroots campaigns working on numerous issues at a federal and state level
• See grades for each of your reps, telling you if they did what you asked
• Track all of your advocacy to all of your reps in one simple report card view
ORGANIZE WITH LIKE-MINDED FRIENDS AND ALLIES
• Recruit targeted friends to take action using our friend inviter tool
• Form a brigade with your friends to talk about issues and support campaigns
• Within your brigade, set goals and track progress for campaigns you support
Introducing Campaign Stories! We've added the ability for you to share why you're supporting a campaign. Join the conversation on the Brigade app!
If you enjoy our app please take a moment to rate us in the app store. We'd also love to hear feedback or suggestions you have - reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Great app...a bit vague
First off I would like to say that I absolutely love the idea behind this app. But I did find that some of the questions about my preference on policy are a bit vague. I would suggest that specific terms be fully explained in detail before I’m presented with a polarizing “Agree or Disagree” answer option. Without the appropriate language and articulation of these questions this app could potentially be used to manipulate voter opinion and create even greater divide between voters. I believe it’s very important to agree on our understanding of words and their meaning FIRST before giving opinions. Otherwise words may turn into Orwellian doublespeak. Please fix this!
Brigade is the best app I’ve used for reaching out directly to my representatives and expressing my opinions. The new Brigades, or groups feature, lets me put together a small group of likeminded friends who care about the same issues. Adding friends and sharing petitions makes me feel like I’m speaking with a megaphone and cutting through the noise, not just tweeting into a black hole.
Solid product. I love how they organize all of the issues I care about in one place. The new group product, Brigades, is amazing. Real-time chat. Integrated advocacy campaigns. Safe spaces. ❤️ this app! Also they fixed notifications, so other users can't spam you anymore. Yay.
- Brigade Group, Inc.
- 195.9 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2014 Brigade Group, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.