By Pioneer Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turn your car into a connected car with a compatible Pioneer in-dash multimedia receiver, a compatible iPhone, and this AppRadio app. With your iPhone connected, you'll be able to listen, view and control AppRadio compatible iPhone applications optimized for in-car use directly from the large Pioneer touchscreen interface installed in your dashboard.
• AppRadio One*¹
To make the connection, owners can use the Pioneer CD-IU52 Apple Lightning to USB cable or the Lightning cable included with the phone.
Feature not supported for 30pin Apple devices.
Compatible Pioneer products:
- 2015 or newer DVD Receivers excluding NEX (AVH-X1700S, AVH-X2700BS, AVH-X3700BHS, AVH-X4700BS, AVH-X5700BHS, AVH-X6700DVD, AVH-X7700BT, AVH-X1800S, AVH-X2800BS, AVH-X3800BHS, AVH-X4800BS, AVH-X5800BHS, AVH-X6800DVD, AVH-X7800BT)
• AppRadio Mode
To make the connection, owners need the suitable video adapter cable for their Pioneer product. Please check your product manual.
Compatible Pioneer products:
- AppRadio, 1 through 4 (SPH-DA01*²/DA02*², SPH-DA100, SPH-DA110, SPH-DA210, SPH-DA120)
- All NEX receivers (AVIC-5#00NEX, AVIC-6#00NEX, AVIC-7#00NEX, AVIC-8#00NEX, AVH-4#00NEX)
- 2013 and '14 DVD Receivers (AVH-X1500DVD*²/AVH-X1600DVD*², AVH-X2500BT/X2600BT, AVH-X3500BHS/X3600BHS, AVH-X4500BT/X4600BT, AVH-X5500BHS/X5600BHS, AVH-X6500DVD*², AVH-X7500BT, AVH-X8500BHS)
- 2012 and '13 Navigation Receivers (AVIC-X940BT, AVIC-Z140BH, AVIC-X850BT, AVIC-X950BH, AVIC-Z150BH)
Unless indicated by *², AppRadio Mode is supported for both Apple devices with Lightning or 30pin connector.
Additional information can be found at www.pioneerelectronics.com/AppRadioMode
*¹ iPhone with Lightning connector required: iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, iPod Touch 5th gen
*² Only iPhone with 30pin connector supported: iPhone 4, 4s, iPod Touch 4th gen
iPod Touch requires internet connectivity
iPad not supported
What's New in Version 2.9.3
• Minor improvements
Pointless. Spend your money elsewhere and don't buy Pioneer.... A tape deck is more useful.
Miserable user experience/interface.
Pains me to write this but Pioneer really dropped the ball on their app development. $600-1200 for some of these head units and the apps that are supposed to interface with them look like they were written by someone still making Geocities and Angelfire websites. Terrible.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jul 20, 2016
- Version: 2.9.3
- Size: 9.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Pioneer Corporation
- © Copyright(c) 2011-2016 Pioneer Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.