By Pioneer Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turn your car into a connected car with a compatible Pioneer in-dash multimedia receiver, a compatible iPhone, and this AppRadio app. With your iPhone connected, you'll be able to listen, view and control compatible iPhone applications optimized for in-car use directly from the large Pioneer touchscreen interface installed in your dashboard.
• Compatible Pioneer products featuring AppRadio Mode:
- AppRadio SPH-DA01*¹/DA02*¹, SPH-DA100, SPH-DA110, SPH-DA210, SPH-DA120
- DVD Receivers AVH-X1500DVD*¹/AVH-X1600DVD*¹, AVH-X2500BT/X2600BT, AVH-X3500BHS/X3600BHS, AVH-X4500BT/X4600BT, AVH-X5500BHS/X5600BHS, AVH-X6500DVD*¹, AVH-X7500BT, AVH-X8500BHS, AVH-4000NEX
- Navigation Receivers AVIC-X940BT, AVIC-Z140BH, AVIC-X850BT, AVIC-X950BH, AVIC-Z150BH, AVIC-5000NEX, AVIC-6000NEX, AVIC-7000NEX, AVIC-8000NEX
Unless indicated by *¹, products support the feature for both Apple devices with Lightning®*² or 30pin connector.
Additional information regarding app compatibility and required cables can be found at www.pioneerelectronics.com/AppRadioMode
• Compatible Pioneer products featuring AppRadio One*²:
DVD Receivers AVH-X2700BS, AVH-X3700BHS, AVH-X4700BS, AVH-X5700BHS, AVH-X6700DVD, AVH-X7700BT
To make the connection, owners can use the Pioneer CD-IU52 Apple Lightning to USB cable or the Lightning cable included with the phone.
Feature not supported for 30pin Apple devices.
*¹ Feature supported for Apple devices with 30pin connector: iPhone 4, 4s, iPod Touch 4th gen
*² Feature supported for Apple devices with Lightning connector: iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, iPod Touch 5th gen
iPod Touch requires internet connectivity
iPad not supported
What's New in Version 2.8.5
To new AppRadio One users; Welcome, and please check if your product firmware version corresponds to the update made available on your local Pioneer website.
• When running low on available storage, future App or iOS updates will no longer cause clearing of Compatible App icons
• iTunes or iCloud backup will now include Compatible App icons
• Posting current location on Facebook will no longer fail
• Fixed a freeze issue in Contacts for SPH-DA01/02 users
• Minor improvements
AppRadio Mode users can gradually reduce black framing around Apps by not removing iOS native Apps from the App Switcher, avoiding iPhone restarts, and turning off Background App Refresh. This is not an issue for AppRadio One users.
It WORKS! Finally! Just a few weeks before ios9 they finally got it working for ios8. Just a tad behind the ball. But this version finally works. For all those having black screen trouble, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app on your phone. I always save a copy of the older version before I update to the new one. Lost appradio ability for a 1500 mile road trip because of an update. Never again will I let that happen.
Just Not Worth it
I purchased SPH-DA210
Some of the apps don't work, waze resize(which I use a lot).
This just just a crap. Pioneer won't upgrade their products often. My opinion DONT BUY IT. You will encounter too many problems and they won't help you.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 18, 2015
- Version: 2.8.5
- Size: 9.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Pioneer Corporation
- © Copyright(c) 2011-2015 Pioneer Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.