By Pioneer Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turn your car into a connected car with a compatible Pioneer in-dash multimedia receiver, a compatible iPhone, and this AppRadio app. With your iPhone connected, you'll be able to listen, view and control compatible iPhone applications optimized for in-car use directly from the large Pioneer touchscreen interface installed in your dashboard.
• Compatible Pioneer products featuring AppRadio Mode:
- AppRadio SPH-DA01*¹/DA02*¹, SPH-DA100, SPH-DA110, SPH-DA210, SPH-DA120
- DVD Receivers AVH-X1500DVD*¹/AVH-X1600DVD*¹, AVH-X2500BT/X2600BT, AVH-X3500BHS/X3600BHS, AVH-X4500BT/X4600BT, AVH-X5500BHS/X5600BHS, AVH-X6500DVD*¹, AVH-X7500BT, AVH-X8500BHS, AVH-4000NEX
- Navigation Receivers AVIC-X940BT, AVIC-Z140BH, AVIC-X850BT, AVIC-X950BH, AVIC-Z150BH, AVIC-5000NEX, AVIC-6000NEX, AVIC-7000NEX, AVIC-8000NEX
Unless indicated by *¹, products support the feature for both Apple devices with Lightning®*² or 30pin connector.
Additional information regarding app compatibility and required cables can be found at www.pioneerelectronics.com/AppRadioMode
• Compatible Pioneer products featuring AppRadio One*²:
DVD Receivers AVH-X2700BS, AVH-X3700BHS, AVH-X4700BS, AVH-X5700BHS, AVH-X6700DVD, AVH-X7700BT
To make the connection, owners can use the Pioneer CD-IU52 Apple Lightning to USB cable or the Lightning cable included with the phone.
Feature not supported for 30pin Apple devices.
*¹ Feature supported for Apple devices with 30pin connector: iPhone 4, 4s, iPod Touch 4th gen
*² Feature supported for Apple devices with Lightning connector: iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, iPod Touch 5th gen
iPod Touch requires internet connectivity
iPad not supported
What's New in Version 2.9.0
• Includes fixes for iOS 8.4 and iOS 9
• Added a notice to set iOS 9 required launch permissions for your compatible Apps. Please do this while parked, hitting accept on the phone for each App you use.
• Some audio sources will no longer stop playing when accessing this App on your AppRadio One compatible Pioneer product.
Please check if your product firmware corresponds to the update made available on your local Pioneer website.
It doesn't work now
It just stopped working. I can still use the other apps and control it through my screen. This needs to be resolved quick. How do you still make and sell Pioneer radios with this app as one of the features but yet it doesn't work like it should. I like my AppRadio but since I updated to an iPhone 5 I've had issues. Can't listen to the radio while using Waze like I was able to before. If I try to tap an application to launch it, it will sometimes start to shake the apps like when you want to move it to another part of the screen. They should have a small clock on top of the home screen. Once they fix it I'll give it 5 stars again
It has been really annoying dealing with this app. Like what others mentioned, music stops playing when waze is on. I would have to keep reseting pandora for the sound to come out when playing, blue tooth consistently getting disconnected. It does not always mirror my phone and it keeps saying not supported. We all invested in our Pioneer Decks and expect to get what was advertised to us. This app is not new and been around quite a while. At least fix the errors and read the reviews. Thats what the reviews are for and yet nothing is being done to correct it.
So far it has been working on iPhone 6s Plus ios 9.1
App radio has some glitches sometimes as if i pressed and holded an icon it starts wobling by itself. When i just only click and item.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 21, 2015
- Version: 2.9.0
- Size: 9.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Pioneer Corporation
- © Copyright(c) 2011-2015 Pioneer Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.