By Pioneer Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turn your car into a connected car with a compatible Pioneer in-dash multimedia receiver, a compatible iPhone, and this AppRadio app. With your iPhone connected, you'll be able to listen, view and control AppRadio compatible iPhone applications optimized for in-car use directly from the large Pioneer touchscreen interface installed in your dashboard.
• AppRadio One*¹
To make the connection, owners can use the Pioneer CD-IU52 Apple Lightning to USB cable or the Lightning cable included with the phone.
Feature not supported for 30pin Apple devices.
Compatible Pioneer products:
- 2015 or newer DVD Receivers excluding NEX (AVH-X1700S, AVH-X2700BS, AVH-X3700BHS, AVH-X4700BS, AVH-X5700BHS, AVH-X6700DVD, AVH-X7700BT, AVH-X1800S, AVH-X2800BS, AVH-X3800BHS, AVH-X4800BS, AVH-X5800BHS, AVH-X6800DVD, AVH-X7800BT)
• AppRadio Mode
To make the connection, owners need the suitable video adapter cable for their Pioneer product. Please check your product manual.
Compatible Pioneer products:
- AppRadio, 1 through 4 (SPH-DA01*²/DA02*², SPH-DA100, SPH-DA110, SPH-DA210, SPH-DA120)
- All NEX receivers (AVIC-5#00NEX, AVIC-6#00NEX, AVIC-7#00NEX, AVIC-8#00NEX, AVH-4#00NEX)
- 2013 and '14 DVD Receivers (AVH-X1500DVD*²/AVH-X1600DVD*², AVH-X2500BT/X2600BT, AVH-X3500BHS/X3600BHS, AVH-X4500BT/X4600BT, AVH-X5500BHS/X5600BHS, AVH-X6500DVD*², AVH-X7500BT, AVH-X8500BHS)
- 2012 and '13 Navigation Receivers (AVIC-X940BT, AVIC-Z140BH, AVIC-X850BT, AVIC-X950BH, AVIC-Z150BH)
Unless indicated by *², AppRadio Mode is supported for both Apple devices with Lightning or 30pin connector.
Additional information can be found at www.pioneerelectronics.com/AppRadioMode
*¹ iPhone with Lightning connector required: iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, iPod Touch 5th gen
*² Only iPhone with 30pin connector supported: iPhone 4, 4s, iPod Touch 4th gen
iPod Touch requires internet connectivity
iPad not supported
What's New in Version 2.9.1
• Optimised for iOS9
• Higher quality App icons
Please check if your product firmware corresponds to the update made available on your local Pioneer website.
Pioneer, please fix this
I've had an Appradio 2 for almost 3 years now. It could really be an awesome head unit with all of the features and ideas that come with it. However, the developers seem to take their customers for a joke because the problems don't seem to get fixed. The best GPS apps you have (Inrix and Waze) are no longer compatible. I downloaded Inrix and it still says it's not installed in appradio mode. The Pandora mode is the best thing about this deck right now. Please fix these issues guys/gals. You really have a product that could be top notch and it seems like you're just out to get people's money. Well, use some of that time and money to make the appradio what it could be. An update for the appradio 2 would be awesome, something that makes it a bit smoother. Hell, I'd be happy with any kind of upgrade now. I've been holding on for dear hope but I'm about to spend good money on something that doesn't have as many continuous and unresolved issues.
Why I broke my iPhone 6
Thanks a lot I'm seeking counseling not because of the stress and aggravation I was put through between this app and the app radio mode, I don't see why I'm told to change my input/output setting on my app radio 4 to then only mirroring my phone on to the screen and not able to navigate my app (WAZE). I tried it all Appradio Live , app radio and all of the settings I looked for with no avail, was in my car till midnight. The morning came and tried to activate car play mode and the screen was showing 80% out of center (I hope that is. Understood well) it took me much MUCH longer to get to where I needed to be and was only able to fix it by resetting/Rebooting my radio and deleting Appradio app and app radio live and then resetting my phone. But by that time my phone had "fallen out the window" thanks for nothing you only Cost me money I'm boycotting Appradio mode.
Terrible after update
It's not working at all after the update! Please fix. Now you have to launch individual apps from your phone because the app radio screen freezes.
Update*. You have to uninstall it and reinstall the new version for it to work again.
Please update this bad app, at least open the control feature that lets you control native apps on iPhone like waze does so we are not limited by your approved apps... Which is dismal and I'll end up buying a new radio at the rate your new compatible apps are released!!!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 28, 2016
- Version: 2.9.1
- Size: 9.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Pioneer Corporation
- © Copyright(c) 2011-2016 Pioneer Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.