ArchPAPERS is your library in the cloud specialising on #Architecture -Magazines & Books-. It's a platform - Kiosk sales, reading magazines and storage architecture. You can find the most important magazines & books in the market ordered by collections / editors.
● The interface has been especially designed to be comfortable and easy to use.
● The magazines are in ordered collections
● You can sort the different editions depending on your preferred order
● The magazines are grouped into 'My Magazines', 'Magazines not bought' and 'All'. This way you can quickly go to those that interest you.
● All magazines have several pages 'previews' to get a good idea of its contents (low resolution)
● The display of magazines is a HIGH RESOLUTION. You can view text, images and drawings in detail.
● Even smaller texts can be read easily by zooming to the page.
● The images have higher resolution than the printed version of the magazine, so you can better see the details by zooming the picture.
● The plans and construction details at high resolution and zoom let you capture the image (with the iPad screen capture) to the detail you want.
● The constructive legends can be read perfectly, better than in printed version (for those who complain about the small text)
● Each editorial (magazine collection) has a direct link to the website without leaving the application.
● This is the best part of the application.
● We have been very careful with the engine so you can move quickly through the pages without noticing any delay in loading the images (others can not say the same).
● Pass quickly from one page to another of the magazine faster than you can afford by sliding your finger across the screen.
● With a double tap you can quickly zoom to any area of the page. With a new double tap zoom back to the original.
● You can set the background reading of the magazine to your liking from a gradient from white to black.
● You have a visual index at the bottom with all pages in thumbnail to jump quickly from one article to another.
● It also has a totally ordered index down by sections and magazine articles.
● All controls are automatically hidden not to disturb reading at all.
///// CLOUD STORAGE
● Forget having to back up your magazines (although you can always do it through iTunes, of course).
● We offer a storage service in the cloud, so that you can download the magazine tha you have purchased as many times as you want.
● Imagine that your terminal needs to have more memory space to buy more magazines, then just delete the magazines you've already read, download the new ones and you are ready.
● Those magazines that you have deleted are stored on your cloud waiting downloading again when you need them.
● We welcome all suggestions to improve and / or extend the application.
● Do not forget to vote for us well in the ratings to help us know that we can expand this platform and observatory related issues.
Thank you very much.
Resolved some bugs
Ratings and Reviews
I left a review because I wasn't able to load the new version of the app, but now it's working. The customer service person has been super helpful, and I'm extremely grateful for his responsiveness. Thank you Alejandro for helping me through it!
Just the best one for reading architecture. Photos and drawings are with great detail. I hope they add more magazines soon...
iPad new issues
This App is not working with the new iPad resolution. Please fix it, I can't read my magazines. Thanks
- ELAP ARQUITECTOS INGENIEROS SLP
- 2.8 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ELAPSL
- In-App Purchases
- #001 ArchPAPERS Free
- #003 ArchPAPERS Free
- #002 ArchPAPERS Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.