Monophonic Virtual Analog Synthesizer
- Waveform: Sawtooth, Pulse(PWM), Sine(to Triangle), Pitched Noise, Formant
- FM (XMOD)
- AM (Ring Modulation)
- Sync (Oscillator Sync)
- Wave Shape Modulation (ENV,LFO)
- Pitch Modulation (ENV,LFO)
- FM Depth Modulation (ENV,LFO)
- OSC Level Modulation (ENV,LFO)
- LFO for Oscillators
- ENV for Oscillators
- Filter types: LP24, LP18, LP12, LP6, BP, HP
- ADSR Envelopes for filter
- LFO for filter
- 3 Band EQ
- ADSR Envelopes for amplitude
- LFO for amplitude and pan
Step Sequencer (Arpeggiator)
- Support for CoreMIDI Input
- Support for Virtual MIDI-IN and Background Audio
- Compatible with AudioBus
- Fixed a compatibility issue with iPhone 6s/6s Plus's built-in speaker
- Updated Audiobus SDK to v2.2.1
- Some other minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I normally don't write reviews for anything, but I just couldn't help it. This app is great. Since I can't even afford to splurge on a used synth or sound module, this app is my best friend. Not cuz I'm trying to create crazy patterns or entire songs, but because it allows me to create exciting loops I can play drums too. It allows me to be creative off the drum kit and then incorporate that creativity with that same drum kit. I def recommend this app.
The sounds you can make with this are really amazing considering it's a dollar. I've managed to get a lot of use out of it.
Great except for bugs with loop recorder
Capable of producing good sounds. I actually like it better than a lot of vsts. I can write things on the phone when I'm away from the computer that are worth transferring and incorporating into other work later. There are, unfortunately, some bugs with the loop recorder. There are two loops that I cannot export no matter what, I even re-saved them in different slots before trying again. Also, erasing loops seems to be broken. I erase loops and then they are still there. It would be nice to be able to hide the keyboard entirely - or do something just to be able to make knob-tweaking easier. The knobs are tiny, but whoever wrote this doesn't really have room to spare, I guess. One last thing, re: the dialogue box that tells you that you are about to load a loop with a different bpm: why not add a function to shift the bpm to the bpm saved with the loop you want to load, or an option to disable the tempo change warnings?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.