This is a Must Have App for every bass guitarist. It's hard to imagine more or less famous bassist who would not have an arpeggio in his repertoire. It is possible long to list the names of musicians, who seriously own this material, that's why everyone must have this awesome material to improve technical skills.
Now, you no longer need to spend money on numerous video and audio lessons from the arpeggio for 4 string bass, because all of this is contained in a one single application.
By having this app, you will be able to play arpeggios as fast as professional bass guitarists do! Of course, you will need some time to practice, but result is worth it!!!
This app is intended for all music styles.
Arpeggios on Bass FEATURES:
● 360 different bass arpeggios (incl. inversions)!
● Each can be transposed to any desired key (over 4,300 of total arpeggios incl. transposition)!
● Every arpeggio is provided with corresponding optimal fingering
● Every arpeggio is provided with a sequence of strokes, showing you necessary strokes for every note of arpeggio. These strokes (upstroke, downstroke, pull-off, hammer on, slide and tap) are provided to help you to achieve high speed arpeggios playing. Read the info page inside this application for detailed description on every stroke.
● Every arpeggio is provided with a sequence of right hand's fingers showing you how to use right hand to play the arpeggio
● You can choose strokes bar to show strokes or right hand's fingers from the Settings page
● Voice helper function helps you in learning by speaking the strokes when in Step mode
● Harmony feature: you can see and listen to the chords, over which a current arpeggio can be played. This feature can be switched off when it is unnecessary. You can also use given chord progressions for your compositions.
● Cursor can display note names or fingering (selectable)
● Notes can display note names or fingering (selectable)
● Degree indicator. It allows you to examine arpeggio's scale steps in detail. (Degree on/off toggle is located at the bottom of the Settings page)
● Step-by-step note playback in both directions for more detailed learning or arpeggios
● Metronome feature with adjustable tempo and bell sound synched to arpeggio
● Metronome sync option to sync metronome with play/stop button
● Adjustable volume balance between harmony and bass solo sounds
● Six selectable harmony timbres to choose from
● Stereo Chorus FX for harmony chords at your choice
● Master Tune option
● designed for both iPhone and iPad
● all Fonexsis applications supported by free updates
● iOS 7.0 and up compatible (including iOS 11)
For support and full documentation on this and other our products please visit our site:
In this version (2.1):
● updated chords progressions
● minor fixes
In 2.0 update:
● the whole engine rewritten with new improvements and bug fixes
● graphics is redrawn in high resolution to support newest iPhone and iPad retina displays
● iOS 11 support added
● added adjustable Reverb effect, applied to bass guitar note sounds
● new redesigned Arpeggio Selector
● new Favorites system. Favorites list is accessible from the Arpeggio Selector
● interface sound effects volume now can be adjusted from Settings page
● added strings animation effect (can be switched on/off)
● added alternative cursor effect (selectable)
● "Tip of the Day" system added to tell you about interesting app features
● theoretical material refreshed in accordance with modern trends
Ratings and Reviews
Love it. Pretty easy to figure it out. I got it within a few minutes. Seems to work very well. More expensive than most apps I've gotten but it's really worth it. There is a ton of stuff here!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.