Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Art Legacy — Bringing Art to Life
What if paintings were not static? What if we could sense their depth?
Art Legacy is an original and immersive way to see a painting. It’s also part magic.
Art Legacy creates a sense of depth inside each painting, bringing realism and vitality to over 100 of the world’s famous masterpieces. The user can interact with a painting and actually see it in motion with a sense of perspective. Art becomes closer and alive.
From the earliest times to the latest modern paintings, works are displayed chronologically, with a contextual timeline about the artist’s life. Each artwork is given a social and historical description, and several interesting details and curious facts, making Art Legacy a valuable tool in the study and understanding of Art.
Art Legacy is perfect not only for Art students and connoisseurs, but also for anyone who wishes to explore the fascinating history of the Fine Arts.
- Over 100 famous masterpieces covering 6 centuries of Art
- Great masters such as Botticelli, Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Van Gogh, Renoir, Rousseau,...
- Several art periods: Early Renaissance, Renaissance, Baroque, Romantic, Impressionism,...
- Each painting is smoothly animated with up to 40 layers of depth
- Author's timeline and full description for each masterpiece
- Detailed information about different elements in each painting
- Available in 6 languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French and Chinese
- Music by the award-winning composer, Rodrigo Leão
- No internet connection required
Art is a cultural legacy for humanity. A fundamental part of our history that should be kept safe for future generations.
What's New in Version 1.0.8
App Store localized descriptions and screenshots for Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese and French;
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Feb 04, 2016
- Version: 1.0.8
- Size: 386 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Landkae, Lda
- © 2015 LANDKA ®
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor