ArtStudio for iPad -Paint&Draw
By Lucky Clan
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Now with iPad Pro And Pencil support. ArtStudio is the most comprehensive, sketching, painting and photo editing tool in the App Store. Completely re-designed from the ground up the new ArtStudio features a beautiful new user interface and a powerful new graphics engine to make creating works of art faster, easier, and more fun! Using advanced drawing algorithms this is the fastest and most precise version of ArtStudio to date.
See the videos:
Photo features: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SfPXLbKMz8
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/lucky_clan
Follow us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LuckyClanApps
"This is what PhotoShop Mobile wishes it had been."
- flexible canvas size, max: 2048x1536(iPad 1), 2592x1936 (iPad 2), 2448x3264 (iPad 3rd or newer), 3024x4032 (iPad Air2, iPad Mini 4, iPad Pro)
- support for any device orientation
- 16 tools: select, pencil, wet paintbrush, dry paintbrush, spray, dots, eraser, smudge, bucket fill, gradient, text, clone, heal, blur/sharpen, dodge/burn, eyedropper
- 450 HIGH QUALITY BRUSHES (150 free, 300 paid) divided into 30 groups
- custom brushes, max size: 500x500px
- select tool: rect/ellipse/lasso/magic wand/by color, add/sub/intersect, contract/expand/round corners/border/...
- text tool: over 150 system fonts, support of external TTF fonts (just upload .ttf file in iTunes using File Sharing), special text layer to easy edit text
- palm rejection
- favorites list to quickly access user's favorite brush settings
- fully customizable stroke settings: blur, flip, size, opacity, spacing, fadeout, squeeze, angle, speed-size, speed-opacity, random flip, scatter, jitter-spacing, jitter-angle, jitter-size, jitter-squeeze, jitter-opacity, jitter-hue, jitter-saturation, jitter-lightness
- symmetric drawing
- guidelines, grid
- shapes: lines, rectangles, ellipses, polygons (open, closed)
- layer options: add, duplicate, merge down/visible, delete, lock alpha, show/hide, link, name, reorder, opacity, blending modes
- layer masks
- layer/selection transformations: move/scale/rotate with multi-touch, flip, rotate left/right, fill/erase
- distort (skew, perspective etc)
- 21 layer blending modes: normal, multiply, add, difference, screen, overlay, hue, saturation, color, value, ...
- import from 'Camera Roll', camera, iTunes, clipboard
- export as JPG/PNG/PSD to 'Camera Roll', email, clipboard, iTunes
- multi-touch navigation with unlimited zoom
- undo/redo with almost infinite number of steps
- image resize (none, bilinear, bicubic, lanczos interpolations) , change canvas size, crop
- 40 filters: gaussian/motion/radial blur, sharpen, unsharp mask, add noise, render clouds, edge detect, border/vignette and more
- Elastify filter used to make incredible distortions
- adjustments: brightness/contrast/exposure, hue/saturation/lightness, color balance, temperature, shadows/highlights, CURVES, auto contrast/colors/white balance and more
- video tutorials
## IPHONE/IPOD VERSION AVAILABLE IN APP STORE ##
What's New in Version 5.99
- iOS 11 compatibility
Great for drawing AND editing!!!
I've had this app for years and it's pretty much the only one i use. I can use it for editing photos, photoshopping, etc... As well for drawing. You can really create something amazing if you know what you're doing with it, haha. But after looking for apps like this none of them came close to this one... It's definitely worth the money if you're looking for something professional. However it sometimes crashes unexpectedly for no reason... I've been in the middle of drawing, and then it autosaved and i took a screenshot. At that exact moment, it crashed, and my screenshot didn't take and the "autosaved" file was completely lost. That really made me angry after a while because i was on a roll. 4 stars 😀
I have had this app for years. I have not yet updated to iOS 11 because of two other apps that may not work with it. I've been stuck on a very early version of iOS on one of my devices for over a year, and I have lost sleep because of it! So far I have not had a problem with updates concerning ArtStudio, so I give a lot of credit to the developers. This is a wonderful app. There is so much you can do with it. And with an iPad Pro, you would be able to do even more! I don't yet have the iPad Pro. But I still love ArtStudio. However, I'm still cautious about updating iOS.
Resolution Reduction, a vital feature found nowhere else
I write a daily blog with lots of photos. I’ll take photos with my iPhone or camera. Both have way too many pixels for display on a screen. My blog is 800 pixels wide when displayed on an iPad or PC (The blog is not full screen on a PC, it’s a set width). A photo more than 800 pixels wide is wasted. Art Studio has a unique feature that allows a photo’s resolution to be reduced to save download time. I’ve found no other app with this capability. This feature alone makes it a 5 Star app (along with its other excellent editing functions).
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 23, 2017
- Version: 5.99
- Size: 38.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sylwester Los
- © Lucky Clan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pack 1$4.99